Author Topic: this guy's good  (Read 662 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
this guy's good
« on: April 18, 2009, 10:01:34 PM »
   the dates are wrong (900 years) but he's good.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: this guy's good
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 03:46:21 AM »
I don't know why you think he's good.  He says Jews outside of Israel control 90% of the wealth and are working behind our backs.  What kind of stupidity is that?  So he doesn't have a problem with Israel.  That's nice, but so what?  I'd prefer having allies that have more sense than him.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 06:52:04 AM »
I don't know why you think he's good.  He says Jews outside of Israel control 90% of the wealth and are working behind our backs.  What kind of stupidity is that?  So he doesn't have a problem with Israel.  That's nice, but so what?  I'd prefer having allies that have more sense than him.

I didn't notice when he said that. What part of the video was this?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 03:14:22 PM »

I didn't notice when he said that. What part of the video was this?

He did say that.  Watch it again.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 11:21:38 PM »

Alright, besides this stupid comment, he's real good. Also he corrects himself by saying Arabs control more at around 6 minutes.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 11:25:10 PM »
I agree with Zachor who needs nuts as friends or at least let's be honest he is a nut.  It is sort of like how many nationalists like Barry Chamish who spouts ridiculous nonsense but is popular with some because he directs his ridiculous conspiracy theories at the Israeli government.  We may have a shortage of friends and want to lower our standards but let's keep some standards.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.