Author Topic: Is this true?  (Read 788 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Is this true?
« on: April 18, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »

Were there jews in the Nazi army?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Is this true?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 10:31:01 PM »
There WERE THOUSANDS of Jews that were in the German army and fought bravely in WWI.  Actually... Hindenburg requested that Hitler NOT persecute the Jews that fought in WWI... but when he died in 1934.... and When THe Nazis tookover the army...I would assume that there were a FEW Jews that didnt leave.   But once Hitler started pushing his Genealogical proof of 'Aryan' ancestry.... Im sure the few that were still there were weeded out.  By the time WWII started, I can guarantee that there weren't any.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 03:51:56 AM »
German Jews fought alongside other Germans in WWI.  There were no Jews in Hitler's (ym"sh) army.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 04:07:20 AM »
My Austrian grandfather nearly died for the Austro-Hungarian empire in WWI and he got a purple heart for his service.  He owned a general store in a small town near Vienna, and when the SS started harassing Jews, he put his medal in the store window to show them that he fought for his country.  They told him to take it away saying, "No Jew could have fought for us."  Shortly there after, he put my father and uncle, aged 5 and 7 on the Kindertransport for England.  They would all reunite in England and head for Ellis Island to enter America. 

Starting with absolutely nothing but the clothes on their backs, they worked hard in the factories in New York, and my father and uncle were the original latch-key kids.  But they were extremely industrious:  between my father and uncle, they had EIGHT advanced degrees, each one earning a bachelors, TWO masters, and a Ph.D.  They were the classic European immigrants that made America a powerhouse. 

If you want to know one of the most amazing instances of Nazis turning against the most industrious people in their society, the Jews, read this article about Fritz Haber, the single most important individual of the 20th Century whose work is responsible for 2 billion people being alive today on this earth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haber

They also made a movie about his remarkable life:

http://www.haberfilm.com/

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 05:38:34 AM »
I can't view the video but I am also sure that in WW1 there were also a lot of Jews in the Army.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 06:54:58 AM »
I have the book not written by an anti semite but by a former marine Corp officer, yale university graduate and someone who served in the Israeli Army as well .His name is Bryan Riggs  he comes from Texas.His whole life he grew up thinking he was of Christian German Ancestry,he went to Germany checked out churches where his great great grandparents came from no Baptismal records finally he went to Govt offices and they found his ancestors who were Jewish.

The book is true although as he states in the book many or most were '1/2Jewish' either a Jewish father or mother a few maybe 5% were full Jews

Heres the book he also has a book about the Lubavitch rabbi father in law

http://www.bryanrigg.com/hitlers_jewish_soldiers.htm   

BTW if Bryan Rigg caught that guy who posted it out of context he would sue him or beat the hell out of him that site takes everything out of context

Bryan's book,   Hitler’s Jewish Soldiers: The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military  won the prestigious Colby Award from the William E. Colby Military Writers Symposium.
Dr. Rigg's work has been featured in the New York Times and on programs including NBC Dateline and Fox News. Rigg has served as a volunteer in the Israeli Army and as an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. He currently lives in Dallas, Texas.

Read independent reviews and
purchase this book at Amazon.com (opens a new window - search Bryan Rigg).

On the murderous road to "racial purity" Hitler encountered unexpected detours, largely due to his own crazed views and inconsistent policies regarding Jewish identity. After centuries of Jewish assimilation and intermarriage in German society, he discovered that eliminating Jews from the rest of the population was more difficult than he'd anticipated. As Bryan Mark Rigg shows in this provocative new study, nowhere was that heinous process more fraught with contradiction and confusion than in the German military.

Contrary to conventional views, Rigg reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s. Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought--perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals.

As Rigg fully documents for the first time, a great many of these men did not even consider themselves Jewish and had embraced the military as a way of life and as devoted patriots eager to serve a revived German nation. In turn, they had been embraced by the Wehrmacht, which prior to Hitler had given little thought to the "race" of these men but which was now forced to look deeply into the ancestry of its soldiers.

The process of investigation and removal, however, was marred by a highly inconsistent application of Nazi law. Numerous "exemptions" were made in order to allow a soldier to stay within the ranks or to spare a soldier's parent, spouse, or other relative from incarceration or far worse. (Hitler's own signature can be found on many of these "exemption" orders.) But as the war dragged on, Nazi politics came to trump military logic, even in the face of the Wehrmacht's growing manpower needs, closing legal loopholes and making it virtually impossible for these soldiers to escape the fate of millions of other victims of the Third Reich.

Based on a deep and wide-ranging research in archival and secondary sources, as well as extensive interviews with more than four hundred Mischlinge and their relatives, Rigg's study breaks truly new ground in a crowded field and shows from yet another angle the extremely flawed, dishonest, demeaning, and tragic essence of Hitler's rule
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 07:52:44 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 06:13:08 PM »

The German army of World War One was not Nazi.  At fault and defeated, but not a Nazi regime yet.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 01:10:50 AM »

The German army of World War One was not Nazi.  At fault and defeated, but not a Nazi regime yet.

You are right. sHitler was in WW1 in army too. And he lost one ball  :laugh: . This damn fool. Why didn't he die in WW1?  >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 01:47:44 AM »
It really makes me angry when I think of the patriotic German Jews who fought for their country in WW1 and then were stabbed in the back later by the Nazis. It reminds me a little of how American veterans are now seen by U.S. Homeland security as possible extremists now.