Author Topic: Welcome to Juarez.  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Welcome to Juarez.
« on: April 18, 2009, 11:59:51 PM »
check out juarez.  What a nice clean safe place to live and work and check out the upstanding citizens that are in this video:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Welcome to Juarez.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 05:42:52 AM »
It's Mexico... a lot drug dealers and poor people.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 11:30:27 AM »
Juarez has been a dangerous place for many years.

There has been a mass murderer and/or copycat murderers continuing to murder young women who work in factories there.

There was a murderer rapist man whose name was Abdul Latif Sharif a chemist who fled the U.S. after being caught and having served 12 years in prison.

He later fled the U.S.A. for Mexico and when the bodys starting piling up in Juarez he was arrested by the Mexican authorities and he was incarcerated in a maximum security prison in Chihuahua, Mexico where he eventually died.

Since, he died there have been numerous copycats off his crimes.

It's a pretty bad place with a very bad history.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 06:25:58 PM »
Why don't we just tell all the righteous people who live there if any and tell them to evacuate and then just nuke the whole town.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 10:40:08 AM »
I have been there many times but not in the last few years. You can look out from El Paso and see slums for miles and miles. It seems to be never ending. You can also see Mexicans coming and going across the Rio Grande with little interference. It was there that I realized where the term "wet back" came from. It was sort of a scary place years ago (appx. 3), I can just imagine what it is like now. I feel sorry for the decent hard working people (both Mexican and American) affected by these murderous thugs.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 02:27:07 PM »
Well Barack Hussein Osama is working hard to implement this vision of Paradise north of Rio Grande.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 06:09:50 PM »
Why don't we just tell all the righteous people who live there if any and tell them to evacuate and then just nuke the whole town.

yea, i don't know about you, but I woudn't be a huge fan of a nuclear weapon being detonated right at the US border

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 07:53:12 PM »

yea, i don't know about you, but I wouldn't be a huge fan of a nuclear weapon being detonated right at the US border

t_h_j,

I agree with you about not being a huge fan of a nuclear weapon being detonated right at the U.S. border.
Not a good ideas at all.