Author Topic: A Funny Joke  (Read 695 times)

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
A Funny Joke
« on: April 24, 2009, 11:25:56 AM »
A bus carrying a Hindu, a Jew, and a Muslim crashes way out in the country, killing the bus driver.  The three passengers walk away from the crash unharmed and set out to find a phone.  They spot a farmer's house and knock on the door.

They explain what happened to the farmer.  "Well, I don't have a phone," he says, "but I can run ye into town in the morning.  You can spend the night here if you want.  However, I only have two spare beds.  One of you will have to sleep in the barn."

They draw lots and the Hindu loses.  He goes to the barn, and everyone else goes to bed.  A few minutes later, there is a knock at the door.  Everyone gets up and they open the door.  The Hindu is standing on the porch.  "I'm sorry," he says, "but there is a cow in the barn.  Sleeping with a cow violates my religious beliefs."

The Jew and the Muslim play rock/scissors/paper and the Jew loses.  He goes to the barn, and everyone else goes to bed.  A few minutes later, there is a knock at the door.  Everyone gets up and they open the door.  The Jew is standing on the porch.  "I'm sorry," he says, "but there is a pig in the barn.  Sleeping with a pig violates my religious beliefs."

The Muslim shrugs and goes to the barn, and everyone else goes to bed.  A few minutes later, there is a knock at the door.  Everyone gets up and they open the door. 

The cow and the pig are standing on the porch...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: A Funny Joke
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 11:30:02 AM »
The moot question is that which liberation army liberated the Cow and the Pig?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 11:43:07 AM »
It goes to show that even a cow and a pig can not stand to be in the presence of a Muslim.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 12:50:36 PM »
It goes to show that even a cow and a pig can not stand to be in the presence of a Muslim.

Must be due to some of their own animal beliefs.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 01:04:27 PM »
Nice joke :)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 09:37:14 PM »

They probably just think the cow and the pig are unclean
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt