Author Topic: affirmative action at its best????  (Read 667 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: affirmative action at its best????
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 02:07:00 PM »
Somebody should put this inept and unqualified nurse in a Tupperware container and place it in the refrigerator.
Then, let's see her reaction.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »
indeed

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 08:28:44 AM »
Indeed, this nurse needs to go, though also this mother seems to need a brain transplant, how many people here would actually follow these instructions, for two days no less, anybody? I don't think so. This is what happens when stupid people try to blame others for their stupidity, the nurse and the mother both seem to be severely IQ challenged.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 08:38:41 AM »
It might be easy for some of you to judge this mother, but I don't think you should. She just went through terrible pain with a traumatic birth with no painkillers, and probably had her hormones going through the roof in all different directions. We also don't know what the baby looked like. If it was miscarried it may not have looked like a  normal baby, depending on how developed it was, or whether it had any birth defects. This could have also have added to the shock of the situation. Add to that, the fact of the emotional trauma of having a miscarriage and not a live baby.

When she called the hospital for advice she didn't have the energy to do anything except what they said. As she said, her head was messed up right then and she was counting on them to give her good advice. If she had been in a better state of mind at the time, she would have realized how ridiculous it is, or at least questioned it, but she wasn't in the position to do that right then. She didn't have it in her to push back, she was worn out, physically and emotionally.

We should however, judge this so-called nurse. The mother could have died from infection or blood loss. I think that the nurse needs to be criminally charged.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 08:54:44 AM »
There was also the baby's father in the picture, also the woman's father is calling for action against the nurse, so there was more people involved than just the mother, there are AT LEAST three people here involved that MAYBE one of them should have known this was not a good idea.
As for the mother not knowing what she was doing because of her state of mind. Two days in the fridge, she even said,"every time I went to the fridge and seen it there", many horrific crimes against the innocent children have used this excuse.
I will respectfully disagree with you here, I believe the mother shares a large responsibility here, even though I do feel for what she went through. Not to mention the bay's father and the woman's father who seemed to be involved.
Two things for sure though, this so called nurse needs to fired at the very least, and the little innocent will be in a better place.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 09:09:33 AM »
Firster she just gave birth without any painkillers and lost blood and was in trauma. Give her a break. It takes more than a few hours to recover from something like that.