Author Topic: Queer Supreme Court Justice is coming soon  (Read 820 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Queer Supreme Court Justice is coming soon
« on: May 08, 2009, 03:52:50 PM »
This is totally nuts... Now the republicans are saying that gay judges are a good thing..

I am sick of this republican party. It is no longer the party of morals and conservatism... It is a big tent circus which I will have no part of any longer.

We must come up with a Real Conservative party for America which appeals to righteous and good individuals.

This country is really looking like it will become a toilet bowl and very soon.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/07/senate-judiciary-republican-open-gay-supreme-court-justice/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Queer Supreme Court Justice is coming soon
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 03:56:17 PM »
Maybe Obama administration will nominate:

1st Murdering Supreme Court Justice
1st Rapist Supreme Court Justice
1st Prostitute Supreme Court Justice
1st Bestiality Supreme Court Justice
1st Theif Supreme Court Justice

There are a lot of 1sts this abomination of an administration can make...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 04:05:18 PM »
I read about this on another forum this morning  and I practically spilled my coffee on my keyboard.

This is ridiculous.
I do not believe that a gay Supreme Court Judge can effectively reach decisions without interjecting their own experiences, agendas, and/or ideals into the situation.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 04:05:56 PM »
Maybe Obama administration will nominate:

1st Murdering Supreme Court Justice
1st Rapist Supreme Court Justice
1st Prostitute Supreme Court Justice
1st Bestiality Supreme Court Justice
1st Theif Supreme Court Justice

There are a lot of 1sts this abomination of an administration can make...

I saw this this am.  There is NO end to this now.  We go over to Iraq and fight a man named hussein and all that USA did was have sympathy on the SOB.  now we have WORSE than him, and these FOOLS cant see it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 04:14:46 PM »
That is why I made thos captioned pictures talking about clowns and the circus.... ;D

This is totally nuts... Now the republicans are saying that gay judges are a good thing..

I am sick of this republican party. It is no longer the party of morals and conservatism... It is a big tent circus which I will have no part of any longer.

We must come up with a Real Conservative party for America which appeals to righteous and good individuals.

This country is really looking like it will become a toilet bowl and very soon.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/07/senate-judiciary-republican-open-gay-supreme-court-justice/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 06:49:22 PM »
Hopefully he does not nominate Hillary Clinton!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 11:15:13 PM »
If a person were a valid SC Justice nominee then sexual choice would not be an issue. I think if obama was intending to nominate a truly objective Justice who's intention was to interpret the Constitution as opposed to redefining it and legislating from the bench then this whole gay thing would not be an issue. Democrats want to divide everyone into groups and assign each group representation....in reality it is only token representation that is actually liberal hacks doing their bidding for the democrats. Groups like Jews and Christians however do not afford the right to have representation in their eyes. A SC Justice is supposed to represent us all without favoritism so it should be as irrelevant that one is gay as it would be if they drove a white car. The fact that it happens not to be irrelevant signifies to me that some Justices do not interpret the Constitution without favoritism and bias. Apparently some do have agendas.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 12:01:25 AM »
I'm betting we'll get our first Puerto Rican or Muslim Supreme Court Justice.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 01:07:35 AM »
I'm betting we'll get our first Puerto Rican or Muslim Supreme Court Justice.

Yes, I wouldn't doubt obama trying to expand the number of Justices so every fringe group ("minority" and anti-American, Muslim, anti-semitic, anti-Christian, etc.) can have a "representative".