Author Topic: Adam Lambert, American Idol Finalist and Probable Winner, is Jewish  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Tonight was the American Idol final between Kris Allen and Adam Lambert with Adam practically stealing the show and making his AI victory all but certain.  He is openly gay with many photographs on the internet of him kissing other men, and a lesser known fact is that he is also Jewish.  Despite his phenomenal vocal range, singing ability, charisma and stage presence, he shocked me to the point of disgust by wearing a muslim neck scarf on a few occasions.  He seems to have the same self-hating Jewish traits as many other famous Jewish artists, composers and stars of the stage.  His goal is to bring back "glam rock" as David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust" phase, and he is likely to have a hugely successful career based on the tens of millions of fans he has been able to win over during the course of the competition.  I thought it would be interesting to share, as many people are unaware that American Idol will likely have its first Jewish winner.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/hollywoodjew/item/adam_lambert_the_jewish_american_idol_20090429/

Here is Adam Lambert singing a song, some of it in Hebrew, at a Jewish performance:

He played the role of Joshua in the musical version of The Ten Commandments:

Adam's Demo Reel which has nearly two million views:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He's gay why care if he's Jewish i'd rather him be a qurananimal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
That guy has a freakishly good voice.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Tonight was the American Idol final between Kris Allen and Adam Lambert with Adam practically stealing the show and making his AI victory all but certain.  He is openly gay with many photographs on the internet of him kissing other men, and a lesser known fact is that he is also Jewish.  Despite his phenomenal vocal range, singing ability, charisma and stage presence, he shocked me to the point of disgust by wearing a muslim neck scarf on a few occasions.  He seems to have the same self-hating Jewish traits as many other famous Jewish artists, composers and stars of the stage.  His goal is to bring back "glam rock" as David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust" phase, and he is likely to have a hugely successful career based on the tens of millions of fans he has been able to win over during the course of the competition.  I thought it would be interesting to share, as many people are unaware that American Idol will likely have its first Jewish winner.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/hollywoodjew/item/adam_lambert_the_jewish_american_idol_20090429/

Here is Adam Lambert singing a song, some of it in Hebrew, at a Jewish performance:

He played the role of Joshua in the musical version of The Ten Commandments:

Adam's Demo Reel which has nearly two million views:

Did you write the top paragraph? Also he has an average voice all he can do  is hold his falsetto voice. It probably took him a few months to learn how to do that. Just like every american idol an average voice. It's all an image to sell. I personally believe the show is rigged by the producers.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
He's a fag.
I'm glad he just lost.
 :dance: :dance:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
What is a Jewish person doing on a show called "idol" anyway?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
He should have won anyway
Watch he'll be very popular by this time next year

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Adam got rooked, Chris is really not all that good a singer, but he is clean cut....so much for Idol being a talent show
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
I just discovered the show's results:  Kris Allen is the winner and it was a finale that will cause many, especially those in the south, to echo the sentiments of MuslimSlayer90 regarding Adam Lambert, "He's a fag.  I'm glad he just lost."  Okay, he did indeed, but it was even a better conclusion than if he had won as he has had all the publicity without the heavy head that wears the crown.  Kris Allen is a more likable person and is better suited for the target demographic of AI. 

Last night after the final competition, I checked the LA Times coverage article and in the comment section, literally every comment of dozens were for Adam as the superior performer.  I enjoyed the conclusion as a Hollywood spectacle and good, clean fun and a bit of mindless entertainment.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Watch Adam sing “Shir LeShalom” at a tribute to slain Israeli Prime Minister Yizthak Rabin

He is a disgusting Liberace, I don't care how good well he can sing.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 12:47:52 PM by Zelhar »

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: Adam Lambert, American Idol Finalist and Probable Winner, is Jewish
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 12:35:25 PM »
I just saw a picture of him and he looks like he will do very well in disgusting Hollywood.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Adam Lambert, American Idol Finalist and Probable Winner, is Jewish
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 02:04:14 PM »
I thought Kris Allen was a conservative Christian family man. If so, I am very glad that he won. The show was so obviously skewed in the fruit's favor and it is awesome that the moronic Idol-glued zombie public actually rebuked the other fag, Ryan Seacrest, in their voting.