Author Topic: Idiot commented on my zoo tube page  (Read 701 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Idiot commented on my zoo tube page
« on: May 20, 2009, 09:44:08 AM »
Must be a coward though, no comments aloud on THEIR page and I doubt he will come back and see MY comment back to him! I guess we could flood him with "personal" messages?
http://www.youtube.com/smiercwobecislam

My JTF videos keep getting taken down.  :'( >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Idiot commented on my zoo tube page
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 12:21:44 PM »
These trolls and idiots are everywhere. Just don't care about them. I have hundreds of them on my channel.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 03:54:05 PM »
I get quite a few on my channel.  Hell it allows for a free debate.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 04:35:32 PM »
That "  BrownisRight"  individual that came to your ZooTube page is definitely a idiot.    If BrownisRight does come back to your channel,   he's going to see a number of comments directed at him and the false proproganda that he's conveying.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 09:22:16 PM »
Thanks so much eb! Appreciate your comments on my channel!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 09:34:35 PM »
Must be a coward though, no comments aloud on THEIR page and I doubt he will come back and see MY comment back to him! I guess we could flood him with "personal" messages?
http://www.youtube.com/smiercwobecislam

My JTF videos keep getting taken down.  :'( >:(

Hi Arksis, sorry this [censored] is giving you trouble. Think of how miserable his life must be if all he can do for entertainment is harass people on the internet.
The best thing to do is ignore him completely, or you can do the opposite and torment him with sarcasm. Even if you make a fool of him he wouldn't know the difference, and in that respect you can get a bit of revenge while having fun.
I hope all is going well for you in your daily life. Nice to see you are still active on the forum!
Talk to you later Dawn ........

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 09:50:54 PM »
Thanks so much Elizabeth! You are right, people like this are the scum of the Earth and not worth us fretting over. We have more important things to do, like making people AWARE of muzzies taking over their country! And most important, praying every day that Israel is safe from harm. Great to see you, have missed seeing you around!
Meir Kahane