Author Topic: I know there was a reason I always despised Hillary  (Read 873 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I know there was a reason I always despised Hillary
« on: May 27, 2009, 11:34:52 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/165742

Maybe she ought to worry about her own natural growth.  She needs to examine her thighs.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: I know there was a reason I always despised Hillary
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 11:46:01 PM »
So the Obama Hussien Muslim administration expects the Jews to not build homes on Jewish land, yet they welcome with open arms Millions of Muslims to go live on anyone elses land throughout the Western World.

I hope G-d does not make us wait to long to see our enemies destroyed...I will celebrate the death of these filthy evil Quranimals!
The hypocrisy, the evil, the outrageousness of it all is too much for me.

P.S. I hope Hillary grows trillions of new fat cells on her thighs each and every day...I hope it turns into elephantitus thighous clintonitus!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 11:58:58 PM by republicandox »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 10:30:33 PM »
So the Obama Hussien Muslim administration expects the Jews to not build homes on Jewish land, yet they welcome with open arms Millions of Muslims to go live on anyone elses land throughout the Western World.

I hope G-d does not make us wait to long to see our enemies destroyed...I will celebrate the death of these filthy evil Quranimals!

P.S. I hope Hillary grows trillions of new fat cells on her thighs each and every day...I hope it turns into elephantitus thighous clintonitus!

I could not agree more Elizabeth! LOL I love your PS!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 10:43:41 PM »

I could not agree more Elizabeth! LOL I love your PS!

Arksis, thanks!                 :)

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 10:54:46 PM »
Funny how the major news networks doesn't even air this!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 01:34:07 AM »
There are many reasons why I despise Hillary " Saddam - Arafat"  Clinton.     Reading this article certainly is a reminder that this hideous carpetbagger beast wants Israel destroyed and is a blatant anti-semite.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 01:39:18 AM »
Then I saw a lady in velvet clothes, riding on the Beast. 
:hair: :beast: :camel:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.