Author Topic: US Muslim Women: NY Synagogue Bomb Plan was FBI Plot  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
US Muslim Women: NY Synagogue Bomb Plan was FBI Plot
« on: May 27, 2009, 11:52:45 PM »
(IsraelNN.com)

The National Association of Muslim American Women (NAMAW) has charged the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) with entrapping four New York City Muslims arrested for planning to bomb a synagogue.

The cell was nabbed last week after a year-long police dragnet that involved an informant, who the Times of London reported probably is Shahed Hussain, a former New York state motel owner. He began collaborating with the FBI in 2002 to avoid deportation to Pakistan after being arrested on charges of fraud.

NAMAW appealed to the Justice Department to investigate the case, accusing the FBI of plotting to entrap the cell as part of a campaign against Muslims. It said that the FBI is “creating the illusion that all Muslims are either terrorists or potential terrorists, thereby substantiating the use of racial and religious profiling on Muslims and Arabs.

“The FBI, posing as Al Qaeda-backed militants to brainwash and coax 'vulnerable' men into the walking trap of their own foiled terrorist plot, causes grave concern to the representatives of Muslims in American society," the organization said in a statement.

Police and federal investigators, after tracking the cell, sold them fake bombs and a phony Stinger missile that the four men planned to use to attack two Jewish buildings, including a synagogue, and a National Guard air base.

The cell wanted to create “a fireball that would make the country gasp, “according to a police officer.

The Muslim women’s group, which previously has asked for a probe of Jewish lobby groups for allegedly spreading hate messages, claimed that one of those arrested has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. They also charged that the FBI informant “persuaded these men into believing that their religion obligated them to carry out acts of violence in the United States in retaliation for U.S. war crimes being carried out in the Muslim world.'

Terence Kindlon, a lawyer who defended the last terror suspect to be tried in New York State, told the Times of London, “It is almost as if the FBI cooked up the plot and found four idiots to install as defendants.”

Referring to nearly 100 law enforcement officers involved n the arrests, he added, “Did they really need all those men in ninja suits with M16 rifles to arrest four idiots? Somewhere, someone in Al-Qaeda must be laughing.”

Thoughts? I know its not too surprising.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: US Muslim Women: NY Synagogue Bomb Plan was FBI Plot
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 12:54:27 AM »
I'm in agreement that nothing is surprising in this article.     Yet,  it wouldn't be surprising in the least if much of the media helps promote the politically correct/ liberal positions expressed by those quoted in the article.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »
Did these women give this statement between their genital mutilation and the beating they got for spilling the couscous?

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »
I don't know how I feel about sting operations. I don't like the deception involved, nor the fact that if they weren't guided along the way they (probably) wouldn't have tried to commit the crimes. Then there's the whole issue of whether someone should be guilty of a crime he didn't commit, only one that he TRIED to commit (the bombs he planted were fake).

[EDIT] I think there should be some punishment involved, but the not the same as when a criminal actually commits the crime.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 01:30:37 PM »
I don't know how I feel about sting operations. I don't like the deception involved, nor the fact that if they weren't guided along the way they (probably) wouldn't have tried to commit the crimes. Then there's the whole issue of whether someone should be guilty of a crime he didn't commit, only one that he TRIED to commit (the bombs he planted were fake).

I mean, if you have an unloaded gun and you think it's loaded, and you point it at someone with an intent to murder them, should you go to jail if you pull the trigger?

I think there should be some punishment, but not the same as when someone actually commits the crime.

I strongly disagree!

The fact that they carried out their plan, irregardless of the fact that the bombs were not real, is enough evidence to have them put to death. The FBI didn't create the plan, they let the ideology of the Muslims guide them and we were just lucky that the FBI was onto this plot. I truly believe that this is just the tip of the iceberg, and there are little groups in every mosque in the country, which are plotting and planning the killing of Jews. How can they expect peace when the religion preaches hatred of the Jew.

I have no mercy on these bumbling fools. They should be made into examples of what happens when you plot destruction like this.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »
But you can't put someone to death unless they're guilty of a capital crime.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 01:38:45 PM »
Quote from: muman613 link=topic=35000.msg352977#msg 352977 date=1243531837

I mean, if you have an unloaded gun and you think it's loaded, and you point it at someone with an intent to murder them, should you go to jail if you pull the trigger?

I think there should be some punishment, but not the same as when someone actually commits the crime.

I strongly disagree!

The fact that they carried out their plan, irregardless of the fact that the bombs were not real, is enough evidence to have them put to death. The FBI didn't create the plan, they let the ideology of the Muslims guide them and we were just lucky that the FBI was onto this plot. I truly believe that this is just the tip of the iceberg, and there are little groups in every mosque in the country, which are plotting and planning the killing of Jews. How can they expect peace when the religion preaches hatred of the Jew.

I have no mercy on these bumbling fools. They should be made into examples of what happens when you plot destruction like this.

I have to agree with Muman's views about these geniuses.
No one forced them to come up with the plan, execute it, and fail doing so.
It's called "free will" and that's what they did; they used their free will to try and pull off what could have been a catastrophic crime.
So, now, they need to suffer the consequences of their actions.
Plain and simple.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 01:58:40 PM »
But you can't put someone to death unless they're guilty of a capital crime.

This is a sad fact of this legal system. But intent to carry out mass murder is a crime and should be prosecuted fully. It is no crime to think about being destructive, but if you start to implement your thoughts, like by buying weapons and recruiting others into your plan, then you are guilty. It is not the thought that counts, it is the action..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »
I think you're guilty of a crime, but not of a crime that requires capital punishment. The Bible says people who murder should be put to death, it doesn't say people who try to commit murder, or intend to commit murder, should be put to death.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 03:18:48 PM »
I didn't even know the namaw existed. Unbelievable how they are terrorists they support them, yet if we say anything against them we will get the blame!