Author Topic: Black sub human obama' demand on natural growth like pharoh says M.K  (Read 683 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Black sub human obama REQUEST TO STOP NATURAL GROWTH OF JEW IN JUDEA AND SAMARIA LIKE PHAROH'S SAYS ISRAELI MEMBERS OF KNESSET                          

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3723755,00.html

Ministers call out against US demand to freeze settlements

'Demand to prevent natural growth in settlements is unreasonable, akin to Pharaoh's demand that all firstborn sons be thrown into the Nile,' Minister Hershkowitz says. Labor: Avoid dispute with Obama administration

Roni Sofer
Published:    05.31.09, 12:02 / Israel News

There is growing concern among Israeli ministers over Washington's call to freeze all settlement construction, including that which is attributed to "natural growth", which refers to the construction in existing settlements to accommodate growing families.

"The demand to prevent natural growth in settlements is unreasonable and is akin to Pharaoh's demand that all firstborn sons be thrown into the Nile River," said Science and Technology Minister Daniel Hershkowitz (Habayit Hayehudi) ahead of Sunday's weekly cabinet meeting.

Overstepping
Barak: US demand on settlement expansion makes no sense / Roni Sofer
Defense minister says natural growth requires Jews in West Bank to expand settlements, adding that he is concerned Palestinians 'talking about two states but not two peoples'
Full story
"What will we say to a family living with one child, which now has four or five children? That the children will move to Petah Tikva? The Americans must understand that this is an unreasonable demand, and we must confront them firmly," he added.

Interior Minister Eli Yishai (Shas) said upon entering the cabinet meeting that "the demand to freeze the construction in settlements is a decree the government and public cannot endure, particularly in terms of the natural growth in the settlements.

"This is an expulsion order for the youths living in Ma'aleh Adumim and Kiryat Sefer. I hope the American administration understand this… The concessions they are demanding from us constitute a security problem we cannot endure," he said.

Referring to peace process, Yishai said "we are doing more than the Palestinians. Former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's government evacuated 24-25 settlements. We are doing a lot and the Palestinians are doing nothing."

According to Information Minister Yuli Edelstein (Likud), the past few days "have proven how lucky we are that (Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu's government is the one conducting the negotiations on the settlements and construction in Jerusalem. Another government would have complicated matters for generations to come"

"We are not going to confront the Americans, but rather reach an agreement with them, as Netanyahu's recent visit to Washington indicated," he said. "(US President Barack) Obama is a friend to the State of Israel and I'm certain we'll be able to resolve our differences."

Meanwhile, ministers from leftist Labor party called on the government to avoid a dispute with the US administration.

"We must understand that the rules of the game have changed," Welfare Minister Isaac Herzog said. "The current American government views the situation differently than the two presidents who preceded Obama.

Advertisement   

"The construction around Jerusalem, in Ariel as well in Gush Etzion is being carried out in accordance with an agreement reached between Israel and past US administrations regarding the continuation of the construction in Israel's settlement blocs," he said.

Addressing the right-wing ministers, Herzog said "if you'll want the full glass, you'll end up with one that is half empty. If you do not create a diplomatic horizon, you will lose the Americans' support."

Israel News
Israel Opinion
Israel Money

« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 07:47:39 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I will say this for the LAST time.  IF you are going to make Aliyah, you had better GO NOW.  If you do NOT go now, you will not get a chance.  Obama will stop Jews from going to Israel from America.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I will say this for the LAST time.  IF you are going to make Aliyah, you had better GO NOW.  If you do NOT go now, you will not get a chance.  Obama will stop Jews from going to Israel from America.
I have faith in WN
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Loose Americas support that's interesting I've never that I can recall remember the US having supported Israel, they always seem to be kicking her in the face..

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have faith in WN

I dont Mord, I have them ALL OVER my Blog, they have aligned themselves with the Muzzies.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I have faith in WN

I dont Mord, I have them ALL OVER my Blog, they have aligned themselves with the Muzzies.
THATS WHAT THEY SAY BUT IN REALITY THEY DON'T WANT MONGREL BABIES

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have faith in WN

THATS WHAT THEY SAY BUT IN REALITY THEY DON'T WANT MONGREL BABIES
Yeah? Well i hope the pigs get impregnated with them :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
I have faith in WN

Don't do this they hate "Joose" more than black imigrants and muslims (like O-bumer). And it's not only liberal Jews or Ortodox the Micheal Savage is blasted by them for having Jewish name Weiner despite him being both right winger and filo Christian. Ashedina the Jews like Abe Foxman who don't want to leave the Babilon are those who you don't want to be in Israel. Anyway wait for Bibi to bomb Iran and Syria and you'll see the real antisemitism in American and Europe the III Reich style. You have year or two opurtinity window for making Aliyah at best depending how fast Iranian A-bombs will be completed. "Coincedently" this's the same time Obama gave Bibi to create "Palestinan" state in Judea and Samaria or else...
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1243346492707&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm