Author Topic: How was the JTF meet yesterday?  (Read 865 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
How was the JTF meet yesterday?
« on: June 02, 2009, 11:08:52 PM »
How was the JTF meet yesterday?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: How was the JTF meet yesterday?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 12:33:20 AM »
Did anyone go??

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 03:09:10 AM »
Good point. I have not heard anything about it yet. Now that you mention it is kind of weird it has not been discussed.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 07:19:10 AM »
It was the best meeting we ever had! Two of our great members who live thousands of miles away from New York attended! It was really inspiring. About 15 people came, and they were all great JTFers.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 10:39:51 AM »
Unfortunately, I was out of town during the meeting and have been soo busy lately. This is why I haven't logged onto jtf in a few days. It is such a shame because I enjoyed meeting Chaim and all the other great jtf'ers last time around and really wanted to be able to attend. I will deff attend the next get together. I am very upset that I wasn't there this time around as I am sure it was a great success.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 11:56:29 AM »
I'm so happy the meeting went well! I think it's important that JTFers are forming personal bonds with each other offline as well as online.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 12:00:17 PM »
I'm so happy the meeting went well! I think it's important that JTFers are forming personal bonds with each other offline as well as online.

I agree.  That's why I keep organizing these get togethers. 

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 12:59:43 PM »

I wish I was there.  :'( I hope I will meet JTFers soon in the close future. Rubystars will you online today on msn?  ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 01:32:58 PM »
I wish I was there.  Next time I will have to try.  It would be awesome to meet with Chaim and other great JTFers in person.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 03:44:16 AM »
I am moving back to the Long Island/Queens area soon. I'd love to join you guys next time you meet.
-Aharon

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 04:50:51 AM »
It was the best meeting we ever had! Two of our great members who live thousands of miles away from New York attended! It was really inspiring. About 15 people came, and they were all great JTFers.

Wow, this is really great.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 05:41:13 AM »
Yes, the meeting went very well. The place was more informal than the place we used for the first two meetings which was good because it allowed people to move around to different seats. Chaim spoke about the situation in Israel concerning the destruction of the hilltop settlements and what needs to be done to help the people there. It was a good meeting and I think we actually were keeping the place open longer then it would normally be on a Monday. The meetings are allowing our members to meet Chaim and David and other members of the movement and is establishing a personal bond in the group.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years