Author Topic: Obama clearly sees Jews as inferior  (Read 746 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Obama clearly sees Jews as inferior
« on: June 03, 2009, 12:12:01 AM »
What is really making me angry about Obama is that he apologized to the Arabs and Muslims for past instances of Americans trying to interfere or impose our will on their savage world.  However, he proceeds to tell Israel in precise detail how to run its affairs.  Where is our right to sovereignty and respect.  While I despise Obama to a great degree I blame the Israelis for allowing this.  Most of our problems are ones we bring down upon ourselves.  We invented the farce of land for peace.  We initiated Oslo.  We unilaterally chose to abandon Gaza and destroy thriving Jewish communities there.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama clearly sees Jews as inferior
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 12:55:09 AM »
Well, the feeling is mutual, because I feel that Obama is inferior.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 01:42:25 AM »
What is really making me angry about Obama is that he apologized to the Arabs and Muslims for past instances of Americans trying to interfere or impose our will on their savage world.  However, he proceeds to tell Israel in precise detail how to run its affairs.  Where is our right to sovereignty and respect.  While I despise Obama to a great degree I blame the Israelis for allowing this.  Most of our problems are ones we bring down upon ourselves.  We invented the farce of land for peace.  We initiated Oslo.  We unilaterally chose to abandon Gaza and destroy thriving Jewish communities there.

It reinforces the need for Israel to elect a true right wing government with Torah values.      If Israel had governments like this all along,    Israel would be dealing from strength,   not the current weakness that the current and past Israeli governments put the country in.      Israel also needs to reject all foreign aid from the United States and elsewhere.        The constraints foreign aid put on Israel from a pragmatic standpoint perspective,    makes foreign aid a hindrance,   not a help.       Not to mention the most important thing,   the bible perspective that Israel can't depend on Foreign Aid.       If Israel wasn't receiving Foreign Aid from the United States,   the Iranian Nuclear Program would have been destroyed by Israel a long time ago.       Instead,   both Israel and the U.S.  are now at GREAT risk because of Iran being on the verge of developing Nuclear weapons.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 08:45:21 AM »
Didn't someone else see the Jews as inferior?
And then slaughtered them as a result.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 11:00:42 AM »
That's a good point, AngryChineseKahanist!

The parallels between Obama and Hitler are uncanny.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 11:25:02 AM »
The arab nation is inferior because of its hatred, and lack of truth, and insane theology.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 11:38:39 AM »
It's really upsetting to me that everybody is ganging up on Israel. Israel is so beautiful and its people are beautiful. The settlers really impress me the most because they fight to survive not only against the filthy Arab enemy but their own backstabbing government. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 12:47:36 PM »
The arab nation is inferior because of its hatred, and lack of truth, and insane theology.

Excellent quote Debbie.  ^5

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 12:57:20 PM »
I feel Obama is a monkey.  :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 01:24:43 PM »
It is a good observation. The Israelis make Hussein's job very easy since all our recent prime ministers and presidents always express the need for heavy concessions to achieve peace, they support a Palestinian state and express their wishes to help the poor miserable Arabs.