Author Topic: suspected criminals??? Obama is nuts! They are criminals!  (Read 770 times)

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
suspected criminals??? Obama is nuts! They are criminals!
« on: June 11, 2009, 02:15:44 PM »

In the Voter Guide we prepared for last year’s presidential election, we explained a crucial distinction between John McCain and Barack Obama with respect to how to classify captured suspected terrorists.  >:(

McCain’s position was to treat them as “enemy combatants” – in effect, as prisoners of war. The fact that they may not wear a uniform or fight under a nation’s flag is irrelevant. McCain’s position, with which we agree, is that foreign citizens who are plotting terrorist actions against the United States are not engaged in “criminal” actions that merit the full range of constitutional protections afforded alleged criminals here in the U.S., but are enemies who are at war with us.

Obama’s position was to treat them as suspected criminals and thus afford them that full range of constitutional protections.

Ideas have consequences, and the Weekly Standard article below exposes a very dangerous consequence of classifying suspected foreign terrorists as alleged “criminals” rather than suspected “enemy combatants.” The “rights” of suspected terrorists are trumping the rights of Americans to be protected from the actions of these enemy combatants.

Without a doubt America will be less safe as a result.
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
Re: suspected criminals??? Obama is nuts! They are criminals!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 02:18:08 PM »
What the hell is he thinking... :oDUH!!!! he is not...he has the muslims best interest at heart no the American people! This guy is an idiot and i dare say...he has really ticked a lot of people off! He is an idiot and i have a hard time even watching him much less to buy into his vile lies! >:(
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always