Author Topic: My presentation about Iran  (Read 1100 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
My presentation about Iran
« on: June 12, 2009, 08:59:50 AM »
Today at school I had to make a presentation about Iran. It was a spontaneous presentation. I read about it in the newspaper. So I also added some stuff I read on JTF like the nuclear programm of Iran, Nazi Islamic state... . My presentation was very welcome. I talked about the Nazi Muslim president Amadhinejad and his wife. My teacher agreed with me and his views on Israel and his racist things. When I talked about the state of Iran I said openly "Nazi Islamischer Terror Staat Iran" (Nazi islamic terror state iran). The Muslims in my class shouted "You are a Muslim hater". The teacher only said "stop bullying him". He also said he never heard the word construction Nazi Islamic terror state. But he also agreed when I said Iran want an second holocaust and the destruction of Israel. When I said the word holocaust I saw "empty" unaware faces. I looked at the teacher and he started "Does everyone know what the Holocaust is?" 40% of the stupid people in my class answered with no. So I had to tell them what the Holocaust is. The teacher and I were shocked about it. How can someone who is German not know what the Holocaust is? Stupid! Really stupid. omg.
But then my teacher turned into religion stuff. He said he "likes" or agree with some points of the koran. I think and I hope he said it because I attacked Islam that harsh. The Muslims in my class looked very angry but I didn't care and go on. My teacher said Islam Judaism and Christianity is one big family. When he said it I asked him if he also agree with Terrorism and murderer, slaughtering of women. He said he only agree with some points. Like "Don't rob", "Do not kill" (Christianity and Judaism says it only!), "The 10 fiats".

This day was really hard. When we talked about the grades a Muslim didn't agree with my grade because I was "better" than her. She said "scheiss jude" (F*** Jew) to me. I tried to control myself. I said "STFU". One more word I would have freak out. I just whispered some anti islamic things. Next time if she would say something I would fight back with words. I am not shy to attack her! This dirty islamic bitc***. You really saw her hate in her eyes while my presentation and after it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: My presentation about Iran
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 09:05:35 AM »
I hope you will be safe.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 09:19:15 AM »
I'm sure your presentation is great!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 09:35:15 AM »
Sounds like you did a great job.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 09:41:47 AM »
Why do Muslim women always want to fight? Is it because they have more b*lls than Muslim men?

Or because Muslim men would rather be screwing children?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 10:00:01 AM »
I know I did the right thing! I opened my mouth! A lot people didn't but I did and will do so! My class and my teacher saw my real face now. Not the friendly Steven. It's time to say some things! It's time to open the mouth! Open the mouth, not only in the internet behind an computer, do it openly! Call me Anti Islamic Zionist. I am proud of it!! Call me Kahanist and I am even more proud of it!

Dear JTFers! Wherever you have the chance to criticize or insult Islam, do it! Open your mouth! Say what you think! Don't be afraid! HaShem is with us because he knows we are right!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 10:15:55 AM »
It was certainly courageous of you Steven. My advice for you is not to lose your temper. Even when someone lash out at you like that quranimal student, if you stay calm you will be win more points in your favor from the neutral observers.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 02:01:47 PM »
Its The Ten Commandments : )
I am not surprised by the way that nobody knew what the holocaust is, thats part of the german government plan, to make the holocaust forgotten.
The german government is so hypocrite sometimes,  especially when they speak about the Nazis,
they sometimes can make you feel it wasnt the germans who were nazis, but some alliens that took over Germany.

I really think you are brave but I agree with Zelhar, you should not lose your temper, just argue with them about facts.
And the reason that muslim prostitute cursed you only proves how good your words hurt her, she knows Islam is just a big lie
so the only way for her to win is by force, like all the rest of the quranimals.

by the way, are you Jewish?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 02:13:38 PM »
Thank you for your nice replays. No one can change my mind! I know what I say is right. I am still waiting for my JDL T-Shirt. I will order also one with a yellow star and fist symbol. You can buy them now too on JDL.org.
I am not Jewish. I am catholic

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 02:14:03 PM »
Wow Steven, you are a real activist. I like your courage. You seem to have a good teacher. Mine would have showed an other reaction. I would be not astonished if you convert one day.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani