Author Topic: Rev. Wright apologizes for statements in Daily Press  (Read 1289 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Rev. Wright apologizes for statements in Daily Press
« on: June 12, 2009, 11:51:05 AM »
Rev. Jeremiah Wright apologizes for statements in Daily Press
Daily Press
10:35 AM EDT, June 12, 2009
The Rev. Jeremiah Wright has posted a statement on his Facebook page apologizing for controversial statements he made earlier this week to Daily Press columnist David Squires.

Wright's comments, in which he blamed "them Jews" for keeping him away from President Barack Obama, created national headlines and became a hot topic on talk shows and blogs.

On his Facebook page, Wright posted the following statement today:

"I am extremely disturbed and deeply saddened that once again my comments as reflected in the June 10, 2009 Daily Press article has resurfaced a divisive debate about my relationship with President Barack Obama. I love President Obama as my son, and support and honor him as the President of the United States America and leader of the free world. I apologize to the Jewish community and all others who were offended by the way in which I framed my comments. I misspoke. I meant no harm or ill-will to the American Jewish community or the Obama Administration. My great respect for the Jewish faith and the foundational (and central) part of my Judeo Christian tradition are unquestionable and I pray that all whom I have hurt accept my sincerest apology."

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-now-j ... 1310.story

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Rev. Wright apologizes for statements in Daily Press
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 11:52:15 AM »
I would talk to him...What is his facebook page?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 11:59:36 AM »
Don't waste your time, brain cells, or energy.

He is a waste of space.

He probably issued this moronic response because, Obama's people sent him a message to chill out. 

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 12:08:17 PM »

He is a waste of space.

He probably issued this moronic response because, Obama's people sent him a message to chill out. 

I'm a strong young man. I have much power. ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 12:24:32 PM »
... I meant no harm or ill-will to the American Jewish community or the Obama Administration. My great respect for the Jewish faith and the foundational (and central) part of my Judeo Christian tradition are unquestionable and I pray that all whom I have hurt accept my sincerest apology.

Of cause ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 12:25:35 PM »
... I meant no harm or ill-will to the American Jewish community or the Obama Administration. My great respect for the Jewish faith and the foundational (and central) part of my Judeo Christian tradition are unquestionable and I pray that all whom I have hurt accept my sincerest apology.

Of cause ...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 12:46:00 PM »
I am not sure why this shvartza even pretends to be a christian. I would assume that he will be converting to Islam soon anyways as thas suits him better.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »
UPDATE
Politics Digest
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 04139.html

Friday, June 12, 2009

'ZIONISTS'

Wright Says He Didn't Criticize All Jews

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, President Obama's former pastor, on Thursday amended his comments blaming "them Jews" for keeping him away from the president.

He had meant to refer to "Zionists" and not all Jews, he said in an interview on Sirius Satellite Radio's "Make It Plain" with Mark Thompson.

"Let me say, like Hillary, I misspoke," said Wright, who was in Hampton for a ministers conference. "Let me just say: Zionists."

"I was walking from a worship service to my car, trying to talk rapidly, trying to explain, answer this guy and trying to get him off the Barack Obama kick," Wright said.

"Them Jews won't let him talk to me," Wright had earlier told columnist David Squires of the Daily Press in Newport News, Va. "I told my baby daughter, he'll talk to me five years from now when he's a lame duck or in eight years when he's out of office."

The partial retraction came on the heels of a news release Wednesday in which Wright pronounced himself, in all capital letters, "EXTREMELY DISTURBED AND DEEPLY SADDENED THAT ONCE AGAIN MY COMMENTS HAVE RESURFACED THIS DIVISIVE DEBATE ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MYSELF AND PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA." He continued: "I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAY I FRAMED MY COMMENTS."

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 01:10:23 PM »
 :o Idiot guy

btw Ag337 (2 hours later online on msn? how are you btw?)  :dance:

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 01:36:58 PM »

He is a waste of space.

ag337, I agree with you. It's highly unlikely he would apologize on his own. You hit it on the nail when you said obama probably called him and demanded an apology.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 01:47:37 PM »
UPDATE
Politics Digest
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 04139.html

Friday, June 12, 2009

'ZIONISTS'

Wright Says He Didn't Criticize All Jews

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, President Obama's former pastor, on Thursday amended his comments blaming "them Jews" for keeping him away from the president.

He had meant to refer to "Zionists" and not all Jews, he said in an interview on Sirius Satellite Radio's "Make It Plain" with Mark Thompson.

"Let me say, like Hillary, I misspoke," said Wright, who was in Hampton for a ministers conference. "Let me just say: Zionists."

"I was walking from a worship service to my car, trying to talk rapidly, trying to explain, answer this guy and trying to get him off the Barack Obama kick," Wright said.

"Them Jews won't let him talk to me," Wright had earlier told columnist David Squires of the Daily Press in Newport News, Va. "I told my baby daughter, he'll talk to me five years from now when he's a lame duck or in eight years when he's out of office."

The partial retraction came on the heels of a news release Wednesday in which Wright pronounced himself, in all capital letters, "EXTREMELY DISTURBED AND DEEPLY SADDENED THAT ONCE AGAIN MY COMMENTS HAVE RESURFACED THIS DIVISIVE DEBATE ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MYSELF AND PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA." He continued: "I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAY I FRAMED MY COMMENTS."

SAME THING YOU DUMB ANIMAL
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates