Author Topic: What is your oppinion about the book "The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism"  (Read 650 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The cover sure looks interesting... I have never read it... It is probably true that Islam has antisemitism ingrained in it. But there are also other religions which have thrived on an antisemitic message. Some of those 'houses of worship' are still operating in the african american community.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The cover sure looks interesting... I have never read it... It is probably true that Islam has antisemitism ingrained in it. But there are also other religions which have thrived on an antisemitic message. Some of those 'houses of worship' are still operating in the african american community.

Of cause you are right Muman. Some operate even in majority white communities. It is the nature of this world. It will never end in this world.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Of cause you are right Muman. Some operate even in majority white communities. It is the nature of this world. It will never end in this world.

It is definitely true that in this day and age that Islam is the biggest threat to Israel and the Jews....

Ishmael is the current oppressor of the Jews.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
That legacy springs directly from the koran...  mohammed was the 1st example.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.