Author Topic: Hebrew JTF MP3 for an idea I thought of.  (Read 665 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Hebrew JTF MP3 for an idea I thought of.
« on: June 28, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »
   I just thought of an idea and downloaded a flash writer demo and want to try it out. I'm going to try to put together an interactive Hebrew lesson from it. My vision is to have a picture with Hebrew words that need to be placed in the right spots. When a word or phrase is correctly placed, a statement from a JTF program using it will be heard. Not only will the user learn Hebrew, but will also learn important life and death information. I'm not sure how well this idea will work, but want to give it a shot. 
 Would anyone know where I might be able to find one of Chaim's Hebrew programs in MP3 format. Preferably one where Chaim talks slow since I don't speak much Hebrew?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Moshe92

Re: Hebrew JTF MP3 for an idea I thought of.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 09:49:42 PM »
You can go to one of Chaim's Hebrew videos on youtube and use youtube downloader to convert it to mp3.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 05:51:04 AM »
That would be best. One with Hebrew subtitles would be preferable. Do you know of any specific ones? While I don't speak Hebrew, I can usually pick out one in every 5 words.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 02:21:13 PM »
In the "Hebrew club" section of the forum, there are some threads with videos subtitled by Dan Ben Noah.