Author Topic: are you realy belive in GOD?  (Read 920 times)

Offline supermiki2

• New JTFer
are you realy belive in GOD?
« on: July 03, 2009, 05:37:40 PM »
I'M no atheist,im jew,but i think i don't belive in god im a modrate person,and i don't like to be more religios,but i don't know if i belive in god,or even if he exist,i think that aliens are more logically exist and MayBe WEE are their desencens?who know's god doesn't look right,like theirs a god that lives every time that's impossibal by the science,that their was a good,becasue there must be somthing that created him i'm not right?i still love jews,and normal christians,but still i Piss on muslims. :dance:

Feel free to comment.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: are you realy belive in G-d?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 05:48:41 PM »
Hi Miki.  You know that you are very special.  G-d is very real, he made you, didnt he??  :love: :-*
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 06:38:07 PM »
I can't understand your grammar.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »
I'M no atheist,im jew,but i think i don't belive in G-d im a modrate person,and i don't like to be more religios,but i don't know if i belive in G-d,or even if he exist,i think that aliens are more logically exist and MayBe WEE are their desencens?who know's G-d doesn't look right,like theirs a G-d that lives every time that's impossibal by the science,that their was a good,becasue there must be somthing that created him i'm not right?i still love jews,and normal christians,but still i Piss on muslims. :dance:

Feel free to comment.

We Jews must believe in G-d. Are you Israeli? Where are you from?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 06:46:16 PM »
I'M no atheist,im jew,but i think i don't belive in G-d im a modrate person,and i don't like to be more religios,but i don't know if i belive in G-d,or even if he exist,i think that aliens are more logically exist and MayBe WEE are their desencens?who know's G-d doesn't look right,like theirs a G-d that lives every time that's impossibal by the science,that their was a good,becasue there must be somthing that created him i'm not right?i still love jews,and normal christians,but still i Piss on muslims. :dance:

Feel free to comment.

That whole alien thing is kinda pointless.  If we were created by aliens... then who created the aliens? 

By the way... its ok to be secular in this forum.  But when you say you believe that we were more likely created by Aliens... you are no longer being secular... and are now promoting your own alternative theology.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 07:12:20 PM »
1. Can't understand most of ur post, where r u from?
2. HELL YEAH, I DO BELIEVE IN HAKADOSH BARUCH HU MAY HE BLESSED.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 09:07:41 PM »
God is real and I do believe in him. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision