Author Topic: Obama sets record straight, Israel DOESNT have right to attack Iran  (Read 1350 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This counters what Biden said.   (Just as we thought)

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.b1bda39889783bf24189b0a92f01fc43.821&show_article=1

US not giving Israel 'green light' to attack Iran    
Jul 6 05:57 PM US/Eastern

Share on Facebook                   Bookmark and Share

US Vice President Joe Biden, pictured in May 2009. The Obama administration...

The Obama administration poured cold water Monday on any notion it is giving Israel the green light to attack Iran or that it is reconsidering plans to engage diplomatically with the Islamic republic.

Vice President Joe Biden said in an interview broadcast Sunday that the United States would not stand in the way of Israel in its dealings with Iran's nuclear ambitions.

But State Department spokesman Ian Kelly rebuffed suggestions from reporters that Biden could be seen as giving the Jewish state a green light to attack Iran, which it views as an existential threat.

"I certainly would not want to give a green light to any kind of military action," Kelly said, repeating Biden's point that Washington considered Israel a "sovereign country" with a right to make its own military decisions.

"We're not going to dictate its actions," Kelly added.

"We're also committed to Israel's security. And we share Israel's deep concerns about Iran's nuclear program," the spokesman said.

He also refuted any idea that President Barack Obama's administration would drop its policy to engage diplomatically with Iran.

"I wouldn't read into it any more than what you see, then, as I said, that we respect Israel's sovereignty," Kelly said when asked if Biden's comments indicated the administration is reconsidering its policy toward Iran.

Analysts say Iran's crackdown on demonstrators disputing the June 12 presidential election has made it harder for the Obama administration to pursue diplomatic engagement with Iran.

In his interview with ABC television, Biden said: "Israel can determine for itself -- it's a sovereign nation -- what's in their interest and what they decide to do relative to Iran and anyone else."

"We cannot dictate to another sovereign nation what they can and cannot do when they make a determination, if they make a determination, that they're existentially threatened," he said.

But Admiral Mike Mullen, the chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, speaking on "Fox News Sunday," warned of the dangers posed by any military strike against Iran, even if military options should be left on the table.

Obama has said he wants to see progress on his diplomatic outreach to Iran by year's end, while not excluding a "range of steps," including tougher sanctions, if Tehran continued its controversial nuclear drive.

Hawkish Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has not ruled out a possible military strike against Iran.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Obama sets record straight, Israel DOESNT have right to attack Iran
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 07:40:38 PM »
I know lets Lanch Obama on a remote control plane and destroy Iran's Weapon program ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 08:16:22 PM »
Obama needs to be blown off by Israels leadership. It is absolute insanity to place the safety and security of Israels Jewish population into the careless hands of Obama, who is secretly working on destroying the Jewish homeland. It is essential for Obama to be put into his place by leaders of every country in the world. Why should Israel bend over to be violated by Obama while Korea is launching missiles in Obamas face each day?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 08:31:39 PM »
Obama needs to be blown off by Israels leadership. It is absolute insanity to place the safety and security of Israels Jewish population into the careless hands of Obama, who is secretly working on destroying the Jewish homeland. It is essential for Obama to be put into his place by leaders of every country in the world. Why should Israel bend over to be violated by Obama while Korea is launching missiles in Obamas face each day?

The nut in Korea has the right idea... He keeps the shvartza Administration guessing on what he is up to next.... Israel needs to do the same or it will suffer in the long run.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 08:35:26 PM »
Excellent article Briann.

I like the idea that Biden has contradicted Obama. Looks like there is trouble in Paradise.

Shalom - Dox

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »
I'm sick of this ugly f.cked schvartza.  >:( I could sleep only 3 hours, and what I read?? ... Who cares about Obama? Israel has right to attack Iran, Iran is a terrorist, clearly nazi state and threats Israel all the time.

Don't forget Israel had only self-defense wars! Just examine the 6 days war...If we wait Iran will have nuclear guns. And Iran wouldn't really care with the civil population and with the rules...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 08:44:18 AM »

That's right, glad king Osama decides to set things strait.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 08:52:14 AM »
What is this for a tactic?

Biden is now the bad cop and Obama the good one?

I think the Mullahs will laugh about this stupid move.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 09:09:11 AM »

I like the idea that Biden has contradicted Obama. Looks like there is trouble in Paradise.

Shalom - Dox

Dox,   under the horrific overall circumstances of Obamination being a reality and Israel having weak leadership,    what you mentioned is probably the best thing coming out of the Executive Branch of the U.S. Government.       I'm far from certain that Joe Biden is going to be BHO's running mate in the 2012 election.      It's even possible that Obama and his other advisors will decide to attempt to get Biden to resign as V.P.  before 2012.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 09:15:20 AM »
What is this for a tactic?

Biden is now the bad cop and Obama the good one?

I think the Mullahs will laugh about this stupid move.

Ulli,    while I'm glad that Joe Biden is often a loose cannon,    there's no question that the weakness of the current U.S. Government has made the country much more vulnerable to Islamic Terrorism.............as well as North Korea having very little or no concern about U.S. reaction to North Korea's military agenda.    Memories of the Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton years are now present day reality.      With the situation under BHO that much more magnified because of his Muslim agenda.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2009, 11:03:53 AM »
The cat is out of the bag and looks like this  :beast:.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 11:19:27 AM »
whats with the title?  according to the article, they are basically repeating what biden said, that israel is a sovereign nation and can do what it needs to do to defend itself.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Dox,   under the horrific overall circumstances of Obamination being a reality and Israel having weak leadership,    what you mentioned is probably the best thing coming out of the Executive Branch of the U.S. Government.       I'm far from certain that Joe Biden is going to be BHO's running mate in the 2012 election.      It's even possible that Obama and his other advisors will decide to attempt to get Biden to resign as V.P.  before 2012.

Obama rolls his eyes at everything that Biden does.... and Ironically.... Biden is a FAR more honest than Obama is.  He's a thorn in Obama's side.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2009, 12:49:31 PM »
Hi eb22, I sure hope it's the other way around and obama is asked to resign for his gross misconduct as president.
Let us keep hoping and praying that this comes to pass.

Another thing I am really hoping desperatley for is:  Biden and the rest of obama's party suddenly decide to demand his
birth certificate be released, this would be an easy out for the dems to get rid of obama.

I like your Palin signature...I hope she runs in 2012 with Mitt Romney as her running mate.
That would be an ideal team!

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 02:12:33 PM »
ok so the conclusion is:

Osama croaks -> Green Light

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 02:24:16 PM »
This is what I think is happening, and it is a pure political game.  Obama and Biden don't want Israel to bomb Iran at all, but they believe that Bibi may actually go through with it.  If he were to when Obama told him not to, then it would look as if Obama isn't taken seriously when he tells Israel what to do and it would hurt his image.  So the Obama adminstration will condemn any attack by Israel on Iran, but at the same time state "we can't tell Israel what to do".  The point Biden was making was there is no green light for the US to give.  If Israel is going to do it, they are going to do it.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 03:01:52 PM »
This is what I think is happening, and it is a pure political game.  Obama and Biden don't want Israel to bomb Iran at all, but they believe that Bibi may actually go through with it.  If he were to when Obama told him not to, then it would look as if Obama isn't taken seriously when he tells Israel what to do and it would hurt his image.  So the Obama adminstration will condemn any attack by Israel on Iran, but at the same time state "we can't tell Israel what to do".  The point Biden was making was there is no green light for the US to give.  If Israel is going to do it, they are going to do it.

Yep, the ole' good cop, bad cop routine. 

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 04:03:50 PM »
I don't get it! Even the arab countries see Iran and the nuclear program as a threat to them! So if Israel destroyed it I am pretty sure that even the arabs would stay calm since Israel would be the one to do "the dirty job". Obama is a bad diplomat. Iran could not make war with Israel without crossing a threatening arab countries thus making new enemies (let's not forget that NO country on the whole world trusts Iran!). So he should better encourage the Israeli government and say that he would support any means of Israel to improve the state of security.
Obama is making things everytime worse! He should get a shot in the neck and die. He is an anti-semite and anti-Israeli bast*rd!  >:(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »
Arabs will wilify Israel for atacking Iran even if it's in their own best intrest becouse anti-zionism is their only legitimisation. Iran will not try conventional war but use Hezbollah and HAMAS proxies or use missiles; That's why Obama is sabotaging missile shield; Obama is not stupid diplomat in contrary he's briliant in downgrading USA to further his muslim goals. I agree with your last sentence.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm