Author Topic: Rabbi Brad Hirschfield  (Read 1215 times)

Moshe92

Rabbi Brad Hirschfield
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »

http://www.jewishjournal.com/community_briefs/article/exjdl_member_urges_faith_without_fanaticism_20080229/

This guy is a really sad figure. He grew up in Chicago and was involved in the JDL when he was young. He moved to Hebron at age 17 in the early 80s. He eventually decided that the Hebron Jews were too "extreme" for him, and then he moved back to the U.S. He now says he prefers America because it is more multicultural. The youtube video shows him meeting with various Muslim leaders.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Rabbi Brad Hirschfield
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 11:47:01 AM »
I would agree that some Jews there might be too "extreme" for your average Jew but that's no excuse to move back to America and work with muslims. You can still be a good Jew and not live in Hebron with kahanists.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 11:50:32 AM »
You are assuming that this big phony is telling the truth when he says that he was "active" in JDL. I never heard of him and I did not see him when I went to Skokie, Illinois in 1977 with Rabbi Kahane where we met all of the local Chicago-area Kahanists.

This guy is trying to make money selling books and selling stories. He knows that self-hating Jews control the publishing of books. So he tells them what they want to hear.

He is a complete fraud, and I urge people not to help this con artist by going to his videos or commenting on his videos.

Also, he is not a rabbi. Does he have smicha (rabbinic ordination)? Even if he does, he is no longer a rabbi if he tries to humanize the Amalekite Arab Nazi enemy and if he sets the example of Jews leaving Israel for the cursed galut.

This is a real traitor.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 11:52:45 AM »
Let me guess, he is a Deform "rabbi".

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »
Another outrage coming from a self hating Jew.

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 12:58:57 PM »
You are assuming that this big phony is telling the truth when he says that he was "active" in JDL. I never heard of him and I did not see him when I went to Skokie, Illinois in 1977 with Rabbi Kahane where we met all of the local Chicago-area Kahanists.

This guy is trying to make money selling books and selling stories. He knows that self-hating Jews control the publishing of books. So he tells them what they want to hear.

He is a complete fraud, and I urge people not to help this con artist by going to his videos or commenting on his videos.

Also, he is not a rabbi. Does he have smicha (rabbinic ordination)? Even if he does, he is no longer a rabbi if he tries to humanize the Amalekite Arab Nazi enemy and if he sets the example of Jews leaving Israel for the cursed galut.

This is a real traitor.

http://www.bradhirschfield.com/

His website says that he is an "Orthodox Rabbi," but he definitely is a traitor and sets a bad example for Jews.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 08:59:52 PM »

This is a real traitor.

What an animal Hrischfield is. He says that "somewhere in the west bank" their is a mom who think he is a murderer." This kappo hirschfield doesnt feel bad at all about all the jews who have been slaughtered by the muzzies. And he calls yesha, "a disputed piece of land." The only thing disputed is why hirschfield was even created.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 09:06:07 PM »
That youtube video makes me sick. Seeing this ponytailed bloated kappo meet with the amaleke makes me hope that he currently has a tumor.
I am urinating on a Koran.