Author Topic: Obama birth mystery: More than 1 hospital  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Obama birth mystery: More than 1 hospital
« on: July 13, 2009, 06:48:22 PM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama birth mystery: More than 1 hospital
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 01:32:29 AM »
What gets me about this issue is that if you are going to pull off a hoax of the scope and magnitude that Obama is about his birth certificate; wouldn't you get the basic story down straight?

Obama and his handlers can't even get it narrowed down to a single hospital's name.
And, that is the "AUDACITY", that is Obama.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 04:16:27 AM »
What gets me about this issue is that if you are going to pull off a hoax of the scope and magnitude that Obama is about his birth certificate; wouldn't you get the basic story down straight?

Obama and his handlers can't even get it narrowed down to a single hospital's name.
And, that is the "AUDACITY", that is Obama.
I think the administration adds to the disinformation floating around to confuse the issue even more. It's past the point with this issue because if they ever tried to remove him now blacks and crazy liberals  would say it's  because he is black and not because he is not legally qualified. He knew this he had a tense few weeks between election day and vote certification day but once that passed he knew he was set. The demographics in Washington make it almost impossible to question something like this. The only solution is to work for change in 2010 and make it hard for him to get much done just like the democrats did with President Bush.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 02:42:29 PM »
There is never a clear birth place, always a discrepancy......I can feel the growing shouts from people produce the birth certificate, prove you are a US citizen or be removed.