Author Topic: Possible 9/11 plot in progress  (Read 752 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Possible 9/11 plot in progress
« on: July 25, 2009, 11:58:16 PM »
I just listened to the Tamar Yonah show from Israel National radio and I heard something which chills me.

If it is true this is very damning evidence that the media is sleeping and not reporting the fact that the terrorists are currently trying to hijack airplanes to fly them into buildings.

An incident happened last week. Two seperate Muslims in two cities were caught trying to smuggle a knife and a gun onto flights , on the same airline, arriving in Phoenix within 20 minutes of each other. One of them attended a school in Saudi Arabia known to foster radical Islam.

I am glad I don't fly but the damage which will be done once they succeed will be horrible.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/1200

Rabbi Lazer Brody talks about the demand from Washington to stop building in Israel's own capital city, Jerusalem! Who should Israel listen to, Obama, or G-d? Plus: Shifra Hoffman shares her displeasure with the leaders of the American Jewish community for flocking around Obama and acting like we did at King Achashverosh's banquet in the Purim story. Then Ryan Mauro from http://www.wolrdthreats.com/  tells us  that another 9-11 terror attack may be in the making, as two Moslem men were arrested recently in American airports, one hiding a gun, and one a knife. Both were separately heading for Phoenix, Arizona.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Possible 9/11 plot in progress
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 12:40:57 AM »
I agree with you, there is something in the making like another 9/11 or worse.
We know this because Muslims will never give up until we are all dead or we kill
them first.

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 08:58:28 AM »
I also have to agree with both of you. The media has stopped reporting anything that is news and have become a soap opera, only reporting the "Life of Obamanation" and it disgusts me to no end. Maybe if enough people mail this to Fox News or Glenn Beck the news will get out? This NEEDS to be in the news!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 09:02:51 AM »
We need to stop all Muslim immigration to America!  Sooner or later, one of these beasts will succeed and more people will be killed and hurt.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 09:25:10 AM »
I tried to find some articles on this and found this: They sure aren't making a very big deal out of this! Comments there sounded like alot of like minded people from here.
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun/19/fbi-investigates-attempts-smuggle-weapons-planes/news-breaking-yahoo/

FBI investigates attempts to smuggle weapons on planes
By HOWARD ALTMAN

[email protected]

Published: June 19, 2009

The FBI is looking into whether there is any connection between two arrests - one here and one in Philadelphia - of men trying to smuggle weapons onto airplanes.

The arrests both took place June 4. Both planes were bound for Phoenix.

In Tampa, federal authorities charged a 24-year-old man with trying to bring a 7-inch knife aboard a plane at Tampa International Airport.

Raed Abduhl-Rahman Alsaif was arrested June 4 as he tried to board US Airways Flight 1077 to Phoenix and Portland, Ore., according to a criminal complaint.

During the screening process, an officer spotted a large chef's knife in one of Alsaif's bags, the complaint states. The knife was concealed between the outside fabric and the expandable pull handles of the bag.

Alsaif told officers a friend had given him the bag, and he was unaware of the contents. Authorities, however, interviewed the friend, who denied owning the bag or giving it to Alsaif.

Alsaif is being held in the Pinellas County Jail pending a bail hearing.

On the same day In Philadelphia, a passenger and an airline employee were charged with trying to smuggle a Smith & Wesson 9- mm semi-automatic handgun through an employees' entrance at Philadelphia International Airport. The plan, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Philadelphia, was for Roshid Milledge, 38, of Philadelphia - a US Airways employee - to smuggle the gun into the airport so that it would be available for Damien Young, 29, of Phoenix, aboard US Airways Flight 1195, bound for Phoenix.

After receiving a call from The Tampa Tribune about the Tampa arrest, a Philadelphia FBI spokesman said his agency is now looking into whether the two arrests are related.

"We definitely want to follow regular investigative measures to see if there is a connection," said FBI spokesman Frank Burton Jr. "We don't know if there is a connection, but we are checking it out."

The FBI will also see if these two arrests are connected to any other cases around the country, Burton said.

"We want to find out if there are any other similar incidents around the country that we can connect, in terms of whether people brought weapons on to airlines in general, because we had the one here and the one in Tampa," he said. "We want to see if there is a nexus here."

Overall safety is the concern, he said.

"We are trying to figure out if there is a nexus to any hostile activity," he said. "Our agents here are looking into it."

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane