Author Topic: Surprise Surprise - San Francisco 'Jewish' Film Festival Bashes Israel  (Read 1385 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is unbelievable that at a Jewish Film Festival an anti-Israel documentary called "Carry" is shown... This is outrageous, moreso is the 'Jewish' response here in San Francisco... More Jews standing up to dishonor Israel and Jews around the world.

I hope I get out of this bay area before the area is destroyed by Hashem. I have lost hope that righteous people actually live in the bay area.... I must have deluded myself...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/07/25/BAHE18UIR6.DTL
The San Francisco Jewish Film Festival has come under siege after deciding to show a documentary about Rachel Corrie, a Washington state 23-year-old killed in 2003 while trying to prevent an Israeli military bulldozer from demolishing a Palestinian's home.

Whether Corrie naively put herself in harm's way in support of terrorists or was intentionally killed by the Israeli military is the nexus of the controversy.

Compounding the issue, festival organizers invited Corrie's mother, Cindy, to speak after today's showing at the Castro Theatre of the film "Rachel." It is one of 71 films at this year's festival, which includes two films profiling kidnapped Israeli soldiers.

The reaction has been outrage. The festival board's president stepped down from her role, opening-night ceremonies were boycotted by some, and Israel Consul General Akiva Tor said it was a "big mistake to invite Mrs. Corrie."

At the core of the debate are questions about how broadly Jews can discuss Israel within their own community - and how Jews represent Israel to the broader world. It is also overlaid with accusations of the "new anti-Semitism," prejudice that is disguised as particular criticisms of Israel, the only Jewish state.

This is gross, just gross.... They should never show such arab propaganda at a Jewish film festival...

Corrie was not innocent... She deserved what happened to her...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Moshe92

It's disgusting how people eulogize Rachel Corrie yimach shma vezichra. Anyone who helps Muslim terrorists deserves to get run over by a bulldozer.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who cares about those fudgestuffers. Sodom Francisco is just crying out for a Fat Boy or Little Man right about now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Pancakes are awesome  :dance:

I think it'd be funny to sell a line of Rachel Corrie pancake mix and syrup.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

You should patent that! :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
To avoid a lawsuit I'd probably have to use a disclaimer like the Vick dog chew toy is said to not resemble anyone living or dead.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Who cares about those fudgestuffers. Sodom Francisco is just crying out for a Fat Boy or Little Man right about now.
Think when you say something! I lived there and have plenty of decent friends there! San Francisco is not 100% evil.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's disgusting how people eulogize Rachel Corrie yimach shma vezichra. Anyone who helps Muslim terrorists deserves to get run over by a bulldozer.

At least ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Think when you say something! I lived there and have plenty of decent friends there! San Francisco is not 100% evil.
Hopefully Hashem will get the righteous modern-day Lots who live there out before He judges that brothel once and for all.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

You should patent that! :::D

:::D :::D :::D

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
They have a Jewish Film festival in Seattle and it's just as self hating.  Only movies about gay people in Israel or how Israel oppresses Arabs. It's not only evil but the same boring leftist formula that the independent film goers never seem to get sick of.  How many times can they watch the same formulaic drek?  They complain about big budget films but many of the low budget films are even cheesier and have less talent. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

She's typical of every 20 something female from Olympia Washington....That's a town that G-d needs to wipe off the map.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
That is typical in a Marxist city like San Fransicko. It is the homosexual capital of the universe. It is so gay there that even the so-called heterosexual men act and talk like homosexuals.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson