Author Topic: Obama Administration: No More Jewish Births Permitted In Judea & Samaria  (Read 821 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
(originally posted July 1 2009)

So now we’re told by George Mitchell, Middle East envoy to Obama, that America will be ‘closely monitoring’ Israeli birth statistics… So much for Obama ‘not meddling’ in what other nations do.

Mitchell has apparently suggested that Jewish births in Judea and Samaria would be violations of Obama’s prohibition on ‘natural growth’. Let’s translate, shall we? If any Jewish parents dare to have more Jewish children in Judea and Samaria, Obama will be angry.

Since when is it acceptable for America to mandate how many children parents living in a sovereign nation can have…?

And why isn’t Obama cracking down on the truly illegal Palestinian Arab settlements in east Jerusalem…? You know – the ones built on land purchased fairly and owned legally by Israelis…?

I think the obscenely unfair nature of Obama’s stance on Israel is best summed up thus:

“Something must be wrong with a man who is far more concerned with a Jew building a house in Israel than with Muslims building a nuclear bomb in Iran“ — Bert Perlutsky.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
The last line by Bert Perlutsky sums up exactly where Obama's interests and loyalties lie.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why isn't the filthy shvartza President concerned about all the illegals giving birth in his own country. Israel should tell him to buzz off and deal with the issues at home that are destroying his own country.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Why isn't the filthy shvartza President concerned about all the illegals giving birth in his own country. Israel should tell him to buzz off and deal with the issues at home that are destroying his own country.

CJD I WISH THIS POS would DIE
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates