Author Topic: Youtube Tactics  (Read 624 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Youtube Tactics
« on: August 03, 2009, 09:55:28 PM »
I was wondering what the members of the Forum thought was the best method to get the message of JTF out. I am not so much asking about wether Youtube or other on line media be used as opposed to TV etc, but to a general tone. I know that some people seem to enjoy a more fiery approach, where as myself, and probably other people as well, respond better to what I would call the "Spock" approach, simply using calm and unflappable logic to make the point of the argument with less overt emotion.

Or perhaps a combonation of both approaches to allow for the greatest number of people overall to be reached is the best way to go.

By no means am I being crictical, however I am thinking of doing some videos once I am sure as can be that I wont be hacked again and wanted some input.

Thanks
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Youtube Tactics
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 09:59:51 PM »
I think both methods are effective. When I made videos I tried to keep my voice calm and just lay out the facts.