Author Topic: More lying Muslim Nazi propaganda from Yahoo  (Read 4850 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
More lying Muslim Nazi propaganda from Yahoo
« on: April 12, 2007, 12:24:20 AM »
Fighting Leaves 20 Terrorists, 10 SLDF Army Troops Dead

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070412/ap_on_re_as/sri_lanka

Quote from: Yahoo News
The Tamils have faced decades of discrimination from the predominantly Buddhist Sinhalese, who make up a majority of the nation's 19 million people.

Yes, everybody hates Muslims. Nobody likes Muslims. Everybody picks on Muslims. If this is true, gee, you wonder why?  ::)

I'd hate to see Yahoo's reporting of the Holocaust had it existed during WWII. We'd be inundated by the likes of "ethnic German nationalists strike back against Jewish oppressors, killing 50,000; German casualties unknown".  >:(

Don't forget also that this is the Internet service provider that provides the names/passwords/addresses of suspected dissenters free of charge and with a smile to the Chinese government, upon request. Geez, no oppression and discrimination there!

Chaimfan

muckraker

Re: More lying Muslim Nazi propaganda from Yahoo
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 02:04:02 AM »
my understanding is that the tamil people are being exterminated and forced sterilization so that they cannot reproduce mre of thier kind. All things considered I imagined you would sympathize with them. I was not aware of thier religion nor the religion of the Indonesian govt. Could you not set aside your religious war to admit that these acts of genocide (and war) are atrocious in and of themselves, regardless who they happen to.

The matter of thier military arms using terrorist methods and the justifiability of that is another matter altogether. But there is no excuse to exterminate a people for thier land as i hear it. Not even a religious persecution.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 09:35:53 AM »
my understanding is that the tamil people are being exterminated and forced sterilization so that they cannot reproduce mre of thier kind
Umm, where in the world did you hear that?

But there is no excuse to exterminate a people for thier land as i hear it. Not even a religious persecution.
This is the exact kind of libel the Arab Nazis make against Israel.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:07:23 PM »
Mods, please ban Muckraker. He is spreading vicious and absurd lies against people fighting an Islamic holocaust.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »
Thanks. This StørmFrønt or Islamic Nazi accused me of being part of a "religious war".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 08:49:52 PM »
it is a self-hating Jew writing the article for the news agency.

By MATTHEW ROSENBERG
Good eye, Yacov. I missed that when I read the article. This self-hating worm should go live with the Tamils he sympathizes with so much. Let's see how long he lasts with those "people".  ;)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 09:36:17 PM »
The terrorist leader had sent his Children and wife to Sweden when that "cease-fire" agreement was in place. But he forcibly recruit young boys.

This terrorist organization is notoriously anti-Jewish and works with al-qaida.

These terrorists were originally trained by the PLO.

They also run torture camps and torture their own cadres.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 09:37:57 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 10:24:26 PM »
Absolutely. Because the Tamils and Arabs needed each other as trading partners at the turn of last millenium, and the Tamils were already militant (as Dravidians), instead of being exterminated by them like the northern Indians were, the Tamils absorbed the Arabs and just ate Islam up.

That is why Hitlers like Prabakaran, Arafat, and Thaci (and undoubtedly, the actual Hitler) are so hugely popular among Tamils today.