Author Topic: 140 Million Dollars on School Supplies...  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
140 Million Dollars on School Supplies...
« on: August 14, 2009, 03:33:13 PM »
New York Sate used 140 million dollars of YOUR stimulus money to buy school supplies.

In order to qualify for the program you had to have already been collecting welfare and food stamps. Once you qualified you received $200 for each child you had between the age of 3 and 17.

You were not required to buy school supplies with the money. It was just a suggestion. After you got it you were free to spend the money on ANYTHING you wanted.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: 140 Million Dollars on School Supplies...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 03:38:29 PM »
New York Sate used 140 million dollars of YOUR stimulus money to buy school supplies.

In order to qualify for the program you had to have already been collecting welfare and food stamps. Once you qualified you received $200 for each child you had between the age of 3 and 17.

You were not required to buy school supplies with the money. It was just a suggestion. After you got it you were free to spend the money on ANYTHING you wanted.

I saw that on T.V. that's worse then insane >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 05:17:08 PM »
"Looka me, I gah my haiee an' my nais did! Nao I look like Queen Latifa!  I be likin this Obama sim'lus money real good!  Mmm-hmmm!"

And next we're expected to pay for health care for these baboons?  I don't think so!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »
this is another reason I hate nyc and obama. I cant wait till I move out of here!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 08:20:18 PM »
As I got home from work this past week, there was a line nearly a mile long at Western Union that needed extra time to find parking... I did not know at first what it was about, then I took a closer look at the people waiting in line:
 - 3rd world cockroaches with there kids and schvarzers right next to them, I was a horrific sight!
         Is this was America will be like in the Future!?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 08:38:11 PM »
As I got home from work this past week, there was a line nearly a mile long at Western Union that needed extra time to find parking... I did not know at first what it was about, then I took a closer look at the people waiting in line:
 - 3rd world cockroaches with there kids and schvarzers right next to them, I was a horrific sight!
         Is this was America will be like in the Future!?
Welcome to the America of 2009. Two things I cant stand to see in a neighborhood is a Western Union Office or a day labor work center. As far as the title of this thread goes I live in a town the size of a postage stamp and the school budget exceeds 30 million dollars. 140 million for the likes of N.Y.C is not all that bad. The fact that they used it for school supplies is at least spending it on a tangible item and not wasting it on overpaid teachers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 08:44:24 PM »
Good luck finding even ten New Yorkers (counting the white ones) who are outraged by this.