Author Topic: Mailman gets mauled by pitbull and owner laughs. (video) interview with owner  (Read 3039 times)

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
Whoa Aces, you made me laugh out loud.  I am sorry for the mailman having to go through that kind of hell.  My prayers are with him for a full recovery and for the trauma of that to be erased from his memory.  I hope he gets good counseling.

The owner is the real animal.  He is the uncontrolled animal.  I own three dogs, all of them fluffy and small, and two are very old, on nearly 98 in dog years, and all they ever do is bark a bit, when the gas guy comes, the pool guy comes, etc.  These guys then bend down and they cover them with kisses.  Tough dogs. LOL  All dogs are the responsibility of the owner, and their education and handling belongs to the owner.

The problem is when dogs have an animal as an owner.  Literally, this guy is  an animal.  Can you imagine his poor neighbors, he blamed them for not telling him.  I pray he winds up in jail for many, many years, and has lawsuits that never end.  What an animal, he is the real animal.  Period, and no I knew his race before I ever read the article.  Amazing isn't it, and predictable, although there are some moronic white couple, trailer trash in origin, here in California that got sent to prison for the same stupid thing.  They probably belonged to StørmFrønt. Their pit bulls attacked a bunch of different people at different times, and finally, they got thrown in the clink recently.