Author Topic: Any comments about Huckabees visit to Jerusalem?  (Read 997 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Any comments about Huckabees visit to Jerusalem?
« on: August 17, 2009, 11:02:03 PM »
I don't think this is great news... It seems that former Governer Huckabee made a 'dumb' statement while touring Jerusalem neighborhoods.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132953

Huckabee: Segregation Didn't Work in U.S.; Won't Work in Israel

It seems he is making the same mistake which Congoleeza Rice made when she compared the Israeli-Fakestinian problems to American race relations. There is no similarity in the American/African-American dynamic and the Jew/Arab dynamic. Arabs have 22 states and Jews have only one. Arabs try to kill Jews every day, with knives and stones. Arabs launch missiles at Israeli civilian centers without warning. Arabs are many times worse than any african american ever was. The sand monkeys in Israel cannot be compared to the american blacks.

Huckabee has made a very critical mistake in his understanding of the problem in Israel.... Segragation is the ONLY way for peace to exist in Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Any comments about Huckabees visit to Jerusalem?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »
I have said all along that Huckster is a phony. Few have listened to me.

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 12:15:49 AM »
I don't believe he is a huckster in any way, however, he does seem to say some foolish things on occasion.
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 12:17:23 AM »
I've many, many times posted how he is a fraud on Israel and has expressed sympathy for the Fakestinians. Time and time again it's been dismissed by nearly everyone here. I shall have to dig it up yet once more.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 04:29:14 AM »
He's so stupid. Segregation DID work in America. Getting rid of it was the problem.

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 11:57:33 AM »
Yes, Ruby it was.  But, he has gone out on a limb though against a two-state solution.  He will catch it from both parties. 

Here is a new article on what is happening there: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090818/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_us

I do believe, even though he might make foolish statements, he fully believes in the statehood of Israel and is against a two state system.  The question remains what do you do with those living within who wish the destruction of Israel.  It is the most unfathomable problem.  Is there an island somewhere??  LOL  I know, it is lame, but it is like the movie District 9.  What do you do with the aliens?  Sorry, very bad joke, but still an unanswered question.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 12:13:07 PM »
I don't think this is great news... It seems that former Governer Huckabee made a 'dumb' statement while touring Jerusalem neighborhoods.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132953

Huckabee: Segregation Didn't Work in U.S.; Won't Work in Israel

It seems he is making the same mistake which Congoleeza Rice made when she compared the Israeli-Fakestinian problems to American race relations. There is no similarity in the American/African-American dynamic and the Jew/Arab dynamic. Arabs have 22 states and Jews have only one. Arabs try to kill Jews every day, with knives and stones. Arabs launch missiles at Israeli civilian centers without warning. Arabs are many times worse than any african american ever was. The sand monkeys in Israel cannot be compared to the american blacks.

Huckabee has made a very critical mistake in his understanding of the problem in Israel.... Segragation is the ONLY way for peace to exist in Israel.

I completely agree with Governor! What do you think Rabbi Kahane believed in segregation!? Do you think Arabs in Israel (all of it) are not segregated and mot discriminated? Segregation will never work, not in America, not in Israel. Israel is a de facto an apartheid state in self-denial. It is immoral and suicidal for Jews to rule over other people. Read carefully what Governor Huckabee is saying! Rabbi Kahane used this logic to advocate, rightfully so, a transfer of arabs from Israel. He warned us (not verbatim) 20 years ago that Israel will become an apartheid state if arabs are not transferred out.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 12:26:54 PM »
Manch, did Rabbi Kahane, have a solution for this transfer?  I just watched the most ridiculously fascinating movie, District 9, about aliens who came to earth by mistake, and lived like scavengers in South Africa, and they breed and multiplied and frightened the population and kept growing, and were violent.  Granted it was a silly movie, but the bottom line was that during the film I thought about populations who do nothing but destroy, and nothing but breed people out of safety and their own land.  This movie was produced by Peter Jackson by the way.  Anyway, the bottom line is that they had no solution, except to built another secure camp to place the aliens, who kept on breeding, but once again, the same problem would arise.

Where on earth would those who hate Israel and want its destruction go?  Slavery was the most horrendous mistake that has ever taken place on American soil, not only for moral reasons that it was hideous, and horrible, but because of what it did to the American demographics and lives of future generations. 

As Israel belong solely according to G-d's Word, belongs to the Jewish people, and no one else, the question remains where do you put the aliens?  Did the great Rabbi Kahane talk in details about where and how this should occur?