Author Topic: Irish Republicans burn the flag of Israel in bonfire  (Read 3726 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Irish Republicans burn the flag of Israel in bonfire
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2009, 03:56:51 PM »
Give us a break. It is well-known that they worked with Arafat in the '80s.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2009, 04:40:13 PM »
http://www.markpaulinfo.com/files/Download/Forecasting%20Terrorism%20-%20The%20IRA.doc
And where does this say IRA hates Jews? I said this once and this is the last time I will say this "IRA do not support Arabs, they used them to get weapons"
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2009, 04:42:35 PM »
You don't think that someone who works with every Islamic and communist terror group on the planet is also an anti-Semite themselves?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2009, 05:15:24 PM »
You don't think that someone who works with every Islamic and communist terror group on the planet is also an anti-Semite themselves?
You can argue with yourself now I'm done with this tread
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2009, 05:23:20 PM »
I think you're a troll. First the Mel Gibson thread, then your suspicious "rant", and now this.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2009, 05:28:53 PM »
I think you're a troll. First the Mel Gibson thread, then your suspicious "rant", and now this.
Well excuse me for defending my own countrymen
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2009, 05:47:49 PM »
I thought you were done with this thread. If you really want to defend a bunch of terrorists, go on ahead and see how long you last here.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2009, 06:37:03 PM »
Trust me these aren't Irish. They are British Loyalists who pretend to be Irish, just look it's reported with the BRITISH media. These Brits will do anything to make the world hate Ireland. And btw, Irish Catholics would never raid a Catholic Church. I hope no one on this forum believes this and if they do I'm saddened.  :'( :'( :'(
I believe you about Irish not raiding a Catholic Church but most of the other stuff in this thread is subjective as far as my understanding goes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2009, 08:13:14 AM »
I must say that I adore Ireland.  I like England, Scotland and Wales as well.  Sadly, most of these "freedom" organizations are linked to the Russian, Cuban, Chinese and any other of the far left.  Hell, even Ben Gurion, like most savages, had dealings with the Communists.  About the IRA hating Jews, I'd not touch this because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" may well apply.  No Jew in their right mind would like anyone that supports, or is affiliated with, their enemies.  I think that is what we are dealing with.

PS: Ireland has very good whiskey.  ;-)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.