Author Topic: Fake Black Israelites living in Israel recognized by government?!  (Read 687 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
WTF?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Fake Black Israelites living in Israel recognized by government?!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 11:28:53 PM »
Welcome to the "Jewish state". LOL.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 12:29:16 AM »
So uh, anyone else expecting Rabbi Tyrone this saturday?

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 12:30:10 PM »

:laugh: :::D

I think they should only be recognized if they actually follow Judaism. Didn't Israel rescue 15,000 Ethiopian Jews from Ethiopia and brought them to Israel?

I found this quote in a website:
“Once they were kings. A half million strong, they matched their faith with fervor and out-matched the Moslem and Christian tribesmen around them to rule the mountain highlands around Lake Tana. They called themselves Beta Israel—the house of Israel—and used the Torah to guide their prayers and memories of the heights of Jerusalem as they lived in their thatched huts in Ethiopia.

But their neighbors called them Falashas—the alien ones, the invaders. And even three hundred years of rule, even the black features that matched those of all the people around them did not make the Jews of Ethiopia secure governors of their destiny in Africa” (“Falashas: The Forgotten Jews,” Baltimore Jewish Times, 9 November 1979).

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 12:32:24 PM »

:laugh: :::D

I think they should only be recognized if they actually follow Judaism. Didn't Israel rescue 15,000 Ethiopian Jews from Ethiopia and brought them to Israel?

I found this quote in a website:
“Once they were kings. A half million strong, they matched their faith with fervor and out-matched the Moslem and Christian tribesmen around them to rule the mountain highlands around Lake Tana. They called themselves Beta Israel—the house of Israel—and used the Torah to guide their prayers and memories of the heights of Jerusalem as they lived in their thatched huts in Ethiopia.

But their neighbors called them Falashas—the alien ones, the invaders. And even three hundred years of rule, even the black features that matched those of all the people around them did not make the Jews of Ethiopia secure governors of their destiny in Africa” (“Falashas: The Forgotten Jews,” Baltimore Jewish Times, 9 November 1979).

He's not talking about Ethiopian Jews. He was talking about the "Black Hebrews" which is a cult from America. The Ethiopian Jews are real Jews while the Black Hebrews are not.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 12:42:46 PM »
I don't think they belong in Israel, but unlike their brethren in American, they keep to themselves and are mostly harmless.