Author Topic: Paul Wolfewitz girlfriend moslem  (Read 5396 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Paul Wolfewitz girlfriend moslem
« on: April 13, 2007, 01:14:15 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20070413/pl_bloomberg/atnrfneklcnw   

[Pledges `Expeditious' Ruling on Wolfowitz James G. Neuger and Christopher Swann
2 hours, 15 minutes ago

April 13 (Bloomberg) --        World Bank directors pledged a speedy decision on President Paul Wolfowitz's fate after finding that Wolfowitz personally dictated the terms of a promotion and pay raise for a woman with whom he had an intimate relationship.
ADVERTISEMENT

``The Ethics Committee, including its chairman, had not been involved in the discussions with the concerned staff member,'' the bank's executive directors said in a statement in Washington early today. The directors ``will move expeditiously to reach a conclusion on possible actions to take.''

Wolfowitz yesterday apologized for his role in promoting and arranging a salary increase for the staffer, Shaha Riza, and said he would accept whatever ``remedies'' are proposed by the international lender's board.

Calls of ``resign, resign'' resounded through the World Bank's atrium yesterday when Wolfowitz, 63, addressed employee representatives. Staff Association head Alison Cave said it was the first time the group had called for a bank president to go.

Wolfowitz sent a memo to the bank's personnel manager ``directing him to reach an agreement with the staff member and specifying in detail the terms and conditions,'' the directors' statement said.

Wolfowitz, an aide to then U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld in the runup to the        Iraq war, was named to the World Bank post by        President George W. Bush in 2005.

White House Support

Bush retains confidence in the World Bank president, White House spokeswoman Dana Perino told reporters at a briefing today.

``Yes, the president has confidence in Paul Wolfowitz and his work at the World Bank,'' Perino said. She said Wolfowitz has worked ``to lift people out of poverty around the world.''

The probe of Riza's promotion is overshadowing the semi- annual meeting of the World Bank and the        International Monetary Fund. Wolfowitz's press conference opening the meeting was dominated by the issue yesterday.

Also meeting in Washington are the finance ministers and central bankers of the Group of Seven industrialized nations, the bank's biggest shareholders. U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer Gordon Brown declined to comment on Wolfowitz today.

Riza's promotion came with a pay increase that was more than double the amount allowed by staff rules, according the Staff Association. She later received an annual increase of 7.5 percent, also larger than rules allow.

Riza, 52, couldn't be reached for comment yesterday.

``I made a mistake, for which I am sorry,'' Wolfowitz said yesterday. He acknowledged the need to reorganize his personal office, where aides have been criticized for a lack of expertise in development economics and for ties to the Republican Party.

`Relevant Implications'

World Bank directors ``will focus on all relevant governance implications'' when addressing the case, today's statement said.

Wolfowitz's girlfriend name is Shaha Riza a moslem name
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 01:28:24 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Paul Wolfewitz girlfriend moslem
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 01:25:00 PM »
Who is more hideous? Him or her?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 01:26:28 PM »
Thats hard to say there both homely ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 06:09:27 PM »

Is she his gf?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 06:13:08 PM »
Liberals accuse Wolfowitz having a "dual-loyalty" to Israel, as if it's a bad thing.  Liberals want to equally support all the countries in the "Middle East." 

The dumb liberal conspiracy theorists don't know facts.  Wolfowitz wants Israel to go back to its pre-1967 borders. 

After he was sent out of the Pentagon, why was he appointed president of the World Bank? 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 06:20:47 PM »
Liberals accuse Wolfowitz having a "dual-loyalty" to Israel, as if it's a bad thing.  Liberals want to equally support all the countries in the "Middle East." 

The dumb liberal conspiracy theorists don't know facts.  Wolfowitz wants Israel to go back to its pre-1967 borders. 

After he was sent out of the Pentagon, why was he appointed president of the World Bank? 

This is how liberals control the language of debate. They paint liberals as conservatives.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 11:03:44 AM »

Yes, infuriating. Within the nationalist movement in the UK there is a ghastly undying asssumption that all of these creatures are involved with some sort of 'Zionist conspiracy' when in fact they are really just exploiting Israel for their liberal NWO agenda. To the anti-Semites, 'the Jews' are being exploited by the 'Zionists' and other such ludicrous ideas, all of which have hateful political motivations, rather than being based in fact.

It is all such bollox. I am at pains as to how to counteract this.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 01:43:10 PM »
sat_chit_anand:  "... I am at pains as to how to counteract this..."

Sat, don't try.

Nothing you say, do, or prove logically, will so much as make one tiny iota's difference in the mentality & thinking of a Jew-Hater.

It is a true mental illness, and very few are able to recover.

No matter who, what, where, why, wherefore, truth, falsehood, etc. etc....with those types only "Jew" matters; as their be-all and end-all for all imperfection on Earth.

Trust me on this (and belieeeve youuuuu meeeeee, I know what I'm talking about!).

True story:
Once I met a professional legal attorney at a social gathering.  Somehow he immediately switched the social chit-chat to "Jew".  Then proceeded to lecture all there about the variety of Jew stalking our planet.  Among these were the Brown Jew, the Yellow Jew, Black Jew, the commonly seen White Jew, and then, he said that the most dangerous and treacherous Jew of them all.....is ......the.......
Chameleon Jew!
He then went on to explain how the Chameleon Jew changes his skin color, hair, body shape, & nose to appear to be whatever nationality of the majority of his host nation....so much better to wreak his treachery!!!
I'm not making this up.   Highly paid legal professional from an American State University Law School. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 01:50:04 PM »
LOL LOL he got that from the Rense site. :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 01:51:27 PM »

Is she his gf?
no thats some Israeli spokesman or spokesperson it's a woman

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 02:37:33 PM »
Mord, you are wrong. That is Paul Wolfowitz's Arab GF.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 05:08:17 PM »
Massuh, more words of wisdom on your behalf.  In the vast majority of cases I most definitely agree.  I have on the VERY RARE occasion have seen people change their stripes, but sadly it does happen often enough.... 

One is a very good friend of mine I used to wrestle with in University went from a white supremacist Jew hater to a now righteous Christian Zionist who he and I got onto the front page of the news paper for going bouts with a number of Nazi skin heads out looking to brawl out in the street after the bars closed a few moons ago.  The result was my friend breaking one guys leg and one of the other fellows went through the front window of a women's clothing shop while the rest ran from the police.  The other was an ex Nazi who was on Tovia Singer's radio show.....lol 

That picture looks remarkably like one of the soldiers off of the movie "Band of Brothers"... 

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 05:11:39 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 05:28:27 PM »
Wolfowitz wants Israel to be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust. That way, the Muslim Nazis won't be constantly upset anymore and will want to do more business with the World Bank.

ihkili18

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 07:02:41 PM »
Anyways I bet if we got close to her we would be able to see if she smells like an arab, that always gives it away. Besides she looks like a ugly kurva so chances are shes a muslim.

ihkili18

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2007, 07:41:15 PM »
It means a prostitute in Yiddish as well as in polish. I speak yiddish fluently even though I am most deff not chasidic

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 07:44:49 PM »
I thik most peole in Europe know what a kurva means

Shot at 2010-01-03

ihkili18

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 07:53:42 PM »
Mord, where are you from?