Author Topic: ROTFLMAO! More Fun W/AnneRobert (warning, mildly immodest pics)!!!  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who's getting scammed now?  :::D :::D

Here is Anne's latest email to me (pics included):

Quote from: AnneRobert
Hello Bonesfan,

Here are some of my pictures as you requested. Maybe you also need my phone number as well. Here is it, +225-6645-2200. If you have giving me yours, i would had earlier called you. Please let me quickly hear back from you so that i can let you know the next step.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours,
Anne.

Here are the pics of "herself" she sent me:

Here's my reply:

Quote from: Bonesfan
Anne,

I can see that you are a wonderful lady but I'm not quite ready to give out my personal phone number. I do think that you are telling the truth but I just need to know 100% for sure that you are real. I have to just make a little surer. I know that you understand.

I need to know how old are you, which city in Nigeria you live in, and how many children out of wedlock you have borne.

Thank you and G-d bless.

Bonesfan

Here are the pics of "myself" that I sent her back:

Here are my pics Anne. G-d bless. Am I handsome enough 4u? :-)

Bonesfan

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Bonesfan

Moshe92

Re: ROTFLMAO! More Fun W/AnneRobert (warning, mildly immodest pics)!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 07:14:59 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 07:15:34 PM »
Who is the actual guy in the pictures you posted of "yourself?"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 07:24:52 PM »
Some wannabe rapper I found...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 07:29:19 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 07:39:15 PM »
Why is this stuff being posted here?

Is there some reason you are dating black women Bones?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 07:41:52 PM »
Noooo.... He is turning the tables on a scam artist
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 07:57:58 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..................But what's going on? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 08:01:58 PM »
A Nigerian scammer named "AnneRobert" is targeting forum members via PMs and I am leading him/her/it on just a bit.  :laugh:

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 10:37:50 PM »
Oh man you look great!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »
Have fun!  ;D For real!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 12:22:16 AM »
Bones you're so funny :)

Muman that's not a real picture of Bones. I think Dox could vouch for that much.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 01:30:59 AM »
Ruby is correct, that is not Bones.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 02:37:57 AM »
The latest:

Hello Bonesfan:

This shows you are not understanding anything in this transactions that is why you are still full of doubt not willing to release contacts. I mean i am very suprised at your questions that says: HOW OLD AM I & WHERE I CAME FROM IN NIGERIA. Can you please quote me wrong in any of my messages to you where i made mention of Nigeria?. Plus in my first proposals, i also made it clear that i am exactly 24 yrs now. Well before you further by giving me a wrong nationality , let me quickly tell you where i came from. I am origin of Liberia but we migrated to Ivory Coast during the Liberia civil war that lasted for soooooo many years, i lost my mother and my elder brother there before my father fled with me to Ivory Coast. I was only a year old then. My mother was a very wealthy woman in our country according to my father  but evryhing lost  apart from the  cash my dad could lay hand on while he was flewing with me after the news that my mother was dead. This is the cash my father pour into business here in Ivory Coast before he also left me recently. Presently i am still here in Ivory Coast trying to find a way for myself based on my father advice and instructions that i should look for a foreign friend/partner that could help me move the money out of here so i can join him/her to start a new life. maybe i told you all this before that led me into contact with.

I want to stop here cause i think i have tell enough of myself believing you will have a settled mind  that is free of fear and doubts to enable us move forward to the next step. Meanwhile i got your pictures and you are not looking bad. i mean you are cool.

I am looking forward to hear back from you.

Yours,
Anne....

I almost forgot to let you know that i am a single lady, i have no kids and i never involve in marriege before although i am due for that as i am anxious to have a family to call my own but i will let God take care of that because marrage is ever lasting involvment that someone is not suppose to rush in. What about you?

And here is what I wrote in response to this right now:

Listen Anne,

I really do not appreciate your haughty and condescending tone to me simply because I remembered one of your details incorrectly. I think that you owe me an apology for your attitude. In fact, without you saying that you are sorry for accusing me of not paying any attention to your information, I will stop speaking with you.

I am 24 years old just like you, Anne. I am single too just like yourself. Tell me Anne, are you a virgin?

Waiting for your apology,

Bonesfan

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 02:41:10 AM »
An African virgin is a girl who can outrun her father.  :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 02:42:45 AM »
Make that an infant that can outrun every AIDS-infected villager.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 03:02:53 AM »
Make that an infant that can outrun every AIDS-infected villager.

I may hold the majority of African adults in contempt, but I do feel sorry for the poor children and babies. Africa is such a horrible place, hell on earth, when it should be a paradise with all the natural resources.  :'(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 03:05:56 AM »
There are African Christians who are decent people, but don't have a lot to work with. Look at the sand negroes too. Every single sand negro could be a billionaire with all of the oil G-d has blessed them with, but they are miserable, vile, hateful people who are fixated on murdering not only infidels, but also each other.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 03:13:44 AM »
It makes me wonder why God gave these two groups (Blacks and Arabs) so many riches to begin with if He knew they were going to squander them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 05:51:44 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 09:45:51 AM »
Latest

Yes it's my duty or responsibility to respect, listen and even bow before you as the man, the head of a family as constituted by God the father. I am on my knees saying SORRY. Please kindly accept my apology without forgeting we offend God everyday but he forgives  every seconds. SORRY once again Bonesfan. It's just that i am not too comfortable here, you cant just know, is it easy to be alone?. Please try and understand me and i need you to council and encourage me even if we are of the same age but you are still more in a better position to warm my cold heart, a heart without happiness even with the millions.

Please stop. You are going too far. Are you after my virginity or you want to help me with what i have contacted you for. Please Bonesfan, lets go into business now.

My latest

Thank you very much Anne and you are indeed forgiven. :-) It is very pleasant to see a woman of God who recognizes the man as her lord and master. That is such a rare quality to observe within females today. I thank God for putting you in my life to give me faith and hope and proof that righteous women still do exist. You are like a living, breathing, miracle to me. :-)

I am just about ready for us to get to our business. I trust you about 95% right now. The only reason I asked the virginity question is because I just want to know for sure if you are a virtuous and wholesome woman. If you aren't a virgin, it's okay with me so long as you have repented of it. I just think that since we are going to be handling a very delicate 9-million-dollar transaction that we ought to know each other as well as we possibly can first. That's a lot of money and we need to have utmost faith and knowledge in each other, right Anne?

So, I am curious--are you a virgin?

Also, do you ever experience attraction to females?

God bless you my beautiful, wholesome, and pure sister!

Bonesfan

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 09:47:31 AM »
Latest

Yes it's my duty or responsibility to respect, listen and even bow before you as the man, the head of a family as constituted by G-d the father. I am on my knees saying SORRY. Please kindly accept my apology without forgeting we offend G-d everyday but he forgives  every seconds. SORRY once again Bonesfan. It's just that i am not too comfortable here, you cant just know, is it easy to be alone?. Please try and understand me and i need you to council and encourage me even if we are of the same age but you are still more in a better position to warm my cold heart, a heart without happiness even with the millions.

Please stop. You are going too far. Are you after my virginity or you want to help me with what i have contacted you for. Please Bonesfan, lets go into business now.

My latest

Thank you very much Anne and you are indeed forgiven. :-) It is very pleasant to see a woman of G-d who recognizes the man as her lord and master. That is such a rare quality to observe within females today. I thank G-d for putting you in my life to give me faith and hope and proof that righteous women still do exist. You are like a living, breathing, miracle to me. :-)

I am just about ready for us to get to our business. I trust you about 95% right now. The only reason I asked the virginity question is because I just want to know for sure if you are a virtuous and wholesome woman. If you aren't a virgin, it's okay with me so long as you have repented of it. I just think that since we are going to be handling a very delicate 9-million-dollar transaction that we ought to know each other as well as we possibly can first. That's a lot of money and we need to have utmost faith and knowledge in each other, right Anne?

So, I am curious--are you a virgin?

Also, do you ever experience attraction to females?

G-d bless you my beautiful, wholesome, and pure sister!

Bonesfan
:::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2009, 09:48:37 AM »
Oh Bones this is so funny!  :laugh: :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »
Bonesfan thanks for all the comment/compliments.I dont believe in telling my qualities but i believe confirmations. What you are asking is my pride and i cannot just be telling it out just by email. Yes is good we have knowledge of ourselves but NOT to that extend but all i can tell you is, i am a real woma, if you have your doctor, prepare  him or her for my test when i comes. Now let get into business if you are satisfied with that.

Why don't you trust me, Anne?

You are a wonderful and beautiful lady and I trust you. I think it's a little bit unfair that I trust you, but that you don't trust me at the same time. Don't you believe that partnerships should be completely mutual?

If you don't trust me with this information, how can you trust me with 9 million dollars?

If you want me to help you, you need to completely 100% trust me first.

So, I need to know, are you a virgin, and how attracted are you to women?

Thank you and God bless,
Bonesfan