Author Topic: How much money is required to make JTF into a mass movement?  (Read 1994 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
How much money is required to make JTF into a mass movement?
« on: August 27, 2009, 02:39:06 AM »
My dad plays the NY mega million with the 245 million dollar (in that range) jackpot.  If he wins then Bli Neder I will give a very generous donation to JTF.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: How much money is required to make JTF into a mass movement?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 07:51:16 AM »
                                                                                                                                                             בס''ד

If we had $10 million, I believe that we would be a mass movement in Israel within a year.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 08:59:24 AM »
Here in Virginia, our powerball is up to $325 million!  If I win it, JTF can count on a nice donation from me.  Just don't tell my ex-wife! :yuck:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 09:43:42 AM »
Instead of waiting for a lottery is there any way to get a donor list together that may actually add up to this amount? Can we get 80 people to give 125,000? There are many very successful Jewish people in the United States. It seems like there would be at least 80 of them that were righteous enough to be convinced to help JTF, especially if they knew what it would mean for Israel.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 09:52:47 AM »
I read somewhere that Rabbi Kahane raised up to $500,000 a year in contributions during the 1980's, and that's 1980's money. Talk about movers and shakers!

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »
We ought to see if some of the very few right wing millionaire Jews in the United states would be willing to give a large sum to JTF.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 12:06:30 PM »
One of the richest Jews in the United States is Sheldon Adelson who owns a lot of hotels in Las Vegas. He used to be the third richest person in the United States. He's now the 178th richest person in the United States because the economic crisis hurt his hotels, but he's still a billionaire. He gives a lot of money to Jewish causes, and it says on wikipedia that he's against the creation of a Palestinian state. It would be great if he knew about JTF.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 12:26:56 PM »
Adelson gives $25 million each year to Birthright Israel. He would have no problem giving $10 million. Chaim needs to email him and describe the JTF and Meir Kahane. Tell him that it protects Jews everywhere and that we would like a donation so we can make JTF into a mass movement.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 12:37:58 PM »
Adelson gives $25 million each year to Birthright Israel. He would have no problem giving $10 million. Chaim needs to email him and describe the JTF and Meir Kahane. Tell him that it protects Jews everywhere and that we would like a donation so we can make JTF into a mass movement.

If he balks at that large of an amount, maybe you could ask him to invest a smaller amount first, then see how it is used. Since Chaim and JTF wil use it well and there will be very little waste, then he will see a real value in investing in JTF. I hope this is a good potential donor.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 12:43:49 PM »
We sent Adelson's foundation a letter in the mail about 2 years ago. He never responded. But it's very possible that he never even saw the letter.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 12:57:13 PM »
How will JTF become a mass movement if Chaim is not allowed to enter Israel?
It's like the US president is not allowed to enter the USA. I think it doesn't work. If JTF will become one day maybe a mass movement then only in the USA or with another chairman who is allowed to enter Israel.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 01:00:23 PM »
Adelson is also very involved in Israeli affairs. He has a free daily newspaper "Israel Hayom", which is supporting Netanyahu. He is also supposed to be "friend" with Netanyahu and some other Israeli establishment persons.

I don't think there is even a remote chance that he would donate to JTF.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 01:08:39 PM »
We sent Adelson's foundation a letter in the mail about 2 years ago. He never responded. But it's very possible that he never even saw the letter.

I guess someone from JTF can send him an email.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 01:21:55 PM »
It's like the US president is not allowed to enter the USA. I think it doesn't work. If JTF will become one day maybe a mass movement then only in the USA or with another chairman who is allowed to enter Israel.

If we have $10 million, we will become a mass movement even if I am not allowed to go to Israel. We can reach the people through the internet with that type of money.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 01:31:40 PM »

If we have $10 million, we will become a mass movement even if I am not allowed to go to Israel. We can reach the people through the internet with that type of money.

Of course we will become a mass movement with $10 million or more. Hopefully!
Yes, we can reach people through the internet with that money. But does JTF want to be an internet mass movement or a real mass movement?
So the JTF would be first in the USA a mass movement (which is not wrong). But the goal is Israel, right?
Momently JTF is only an internet organization with websites and its forums.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 01:44:17 PM »

Yes, we can reach people through the internet with that money. But does JTF want to be an internet mass movement or a real mass movement?
So the JTF would be first in the USA a mass movement (which is not wrong). But the goal is Israel, right?

An internet mass movement is a real mass movement.

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity only have radio shows. Does anyone doubt that they can influence millions of people with their programs?

The news media only have media outlets. Does anyone doubt their power to influence? The media elected a black Muslim president. They had no street organization and no chapters. Just media programs and that was enough to elect a president.

If we became a mass movement on the internet, we would also become a mass movement with chapters in Israel. But even on the internet, if we were influencing hundreds of thousands in a small country like Israel, we would change history.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 01:54:14 PM »
Are we looking to attract mostly Jews in Israel, or people anywhere?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 01:55:46 PM »

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity only have radio shows. Does anyone doubt that they can influence millions of people with their programs?

The news media only have media outlets. Does anyone doubt their power to influence? The media elected a black Muslim president. They had no street organization and no chapters. Just media programs and that was enough to elect a president.

If we became a mass movement on the internet, we would also become a mass movement with chapters in Israel. But even on the internet, if we were influencing hundreds of thousands in a small country like Israel, we would change history.

If you only want to stay in the internet then you are right and I agree. So I hope we can change fight Terrorism and our enemies through the internet. Let's wait and see what will happen with the JTF in the next few years. How fast we are growing and so on.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 02:59:17 PM »
It's too bad that a Jewish man like Michael Savage, with all of his money and power, doesn't give JTF a voice on his show.  He should at least pay royalties from all of the material he has stolen over the years.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 03:39:24 PM »
I have a suggestion or two:

I recently read that during the classic JDL periods of the 70s and 80s a strong majority of Jews viewed the organization unfavorably. However as high as one third of Israeli youth viewed the JDL in a positive light. I'm sure many of us realize this translates to the JTF as well. A large portion of JTFers are younger in age.

Now, in my opinion the most popular videos on youtube are comedy videos. If they're really funny a lot of times they even put them on tv. Take the QPTV show, Drinking With Bob. Bob's comedy sketches are right-wing in nature, even racist sometimes, and his videos all have clicks of around 20,000 views. Some videos have around 100,000 to 200,000 views. And through this exposure he sells t-shirts and other merchandise, and himself as well.

I don't think it would be appropriate for Chaim to get into this himself, he should keep on doing what he's doing. But for other JTFers, I think instead of doing these slide-show propaganda films, that only get a few hundred clicks at most, JTFers should vier over into some JTF-style comedy. This would have a broader youth appeal. Just a suggestion.

Also, youtube has a Promote Video tool where you pay for the site to advertise your videos. I don't know how it works exactly, but it might be something to look into.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 03:44:50 PM »
I have a suggestion or two:

I recently read that during the classic JDL periods of the 70s and 80s a strong majority of Jews viewed the organization unfavorably. However as high as one third of Israeli youth viewed the JDL in a positive light. I'm sure many of us realize this translates to the JTF as well. A large portion of JTFers are younger in age.

Now, in my opinion the most popular videos on youtube are comedy videos. If they're really funny a lot of times they even put them on tv. Take the QPTV show, Drinking With Bob. Bob's comedy sketches are right-wing in nature, even racist sometimes, and his videos all have clicks of around 20,000 views. Some videos have around 100,000 to 200,000 views. And through this exposure he sells t-shirts and other merchandise, and himself as well.

I don't think it would be appropriate for Chaim to get into this himself, he should keep on doing what he's doing. But for other JTFers, I think instead of doing these slide-show propaganda films, that only get a few hundred clicks at most, JTFers should vier over into some JTF-style comedy. This would have a broader youth appeal. Just a suggestion.

Also, youtube has a Promote Video tool where you pay for the site to advertise your videos. I don't know how it works exactly, but it might be something to look into.
What JTF is doing is NOT propaganda!!! It's the truth and if you can't see that then why did you join?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 04:13:57 PM »
No offense, wrong word choice. I was commenting more on the style of the films than the actual content.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 04:59:32 PM »

Yes, the internet is a powerful tool.  Matt Drudge broke the Clinton/Lewinsky affair story when the media would not touch it and it became the biggest politica storyl since Watergate, with Clinton being impeached.  The forged documents against President Bush and his national guard record where discovered by bloggers who exposed CBS for the liberal liars they where and that role played a huge role in helping Bush get re-elected.  If the internet is to be JTF's soapbox, then so be it.