Author Topic: Word Filter  (Read 636 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Word Filter
« on: September 04, 2009, 08:27:51 AM »
I think the filtering needs to be updated and posted somewhere so we can all see which word is converted into which.

I think some words for God are converted to Hashem, and the f-word might be converted to make love ?! and then there is StørmFrønt why do we have do display it like that ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Word Filter
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 08:42:40 AM »
I think the filtering needs to be updated and posted somewhere so we can all see which word is converted into which.

I think some words for G-d are converted to Hashem, and the f-word might be converted to make love ?! and then there is StørmFrønt why do we have do display it like that ?
I think StørmFrønt is made that way so it won't link
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 10:26:36 AM »

I think some words for G-d are converted to Hashem, and the f-word might be converted to make love ?! and then there is StørmFrønt why do we have do display it like that ?
I think StørmFrønt is made that way so it won't link

and this is important, since we mention it a lot in the forum, and it would greatly increase its rank on Google if we didnt hide the term/link.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 10:32:59 AM »
ok the stormfont filter makes sense. But what's important is that we can see the mapping.