Author Topic: Black fighter pilots  (Read 1920 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Black fighter pilots
« on: April 15, 2007, 10:14:38 AM »
   I turned on the TV and channel surfed to public television where this brittish guy took a greyhound bus full of blacks and in style to an airfields dedicated to the nations first black airmen. There, they were boasting about how great the nations first black fighter pilots were and how not a single black pilot was shot down in WWII. All these black historians were talking. What's interesting is that after everything was said, the airfield took the guy up for an acrobatic flight. They couldn't find a black pilot so they used a white one instead.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Black fighter pilots
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 11:14:58 AM »
Black men will boast about absolutely anything.   They are truly obnoxious.  Their biggest contribution to WWII was having sex and dancing with thousands of European and British women while the white soldiers suffered the pains and horrors and labours of war.  Some things never change.  ::)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 11:17:39 AM by Fruit of thy loins »
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Black fighter pilots
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 11:17:46 AM »
   I turned on the TV and channel surfed to public television where this brittish guy took a greyhound bus full of blacks and in style to an airfields dedicated to the nations first black airmen. There, they were boasting about how great the nations first black fighter pilots were and how not a single black pilot was shot down in WWII. All these black historians were talking. What's interesting is that after everything was said, the airfield took the guy up for an acrobatic flight. They couldn't find a black pilot so they used a white one instead.
My father is a WW2 veteran who fought in Pattons army. I always ask him about this Black Pilot story when it comes on the TV. He said that the company  did exist however he doubts that they did much in the way of combat flying. I have to say whatever they did do should be acknowledged however I hope they are not creating revisionist history for the benefit of black society because that would cheapen the sacrifices of many other pilot's who were hero's.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 11:27:33 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years