Author Topic: September 11 memorial videos  (Read 1504 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
September 11 memorial videos
« on: September 11, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »
I'm sick of watching all these videos. It makes me sick to keep seeing it over and over again. Planes, towers, smoke, people crying, injured people etc. There's no escape. There's a difference between commemorating the event in a respectful fashion and showing airplanes hitting the WTC from every angle 40 times in a video.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: September 11 memorial videos
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 02:42:13 PM »
I'm sick of watching all these videos. It makes me sick to keep seeing it over and over again. Planes, towers, smoke, people crying, injured people etc. There's no escape. There's a difference between commemorating the event in a respectful fashion and showing airplanes hitting the WTC from every angle 40 times in a video.

You can choose not to watch.

I also used to look at a lot of "troofer" and debunker videos and I got kind of sick of seeing so much carnage over and over again.   It needs to be kept in moderation, but at the same time, we cannot forget.  On Tisha B'Av I watched it a lot because it makes me very sad.   I think it's a good thing to watch then and on the day of remembrance like today.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 02:43:50 PM »
I disagree with you.
I think these images should be replayed over and over again.
So, that it may cause the slightest awakening about the capabilities of Radical Islamic Extremists in the minds of citizens in the U.S.A. who have become complacent and have reverted to a pre 9/11 mentality.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 02:45:41 PM »
I disagree with you.
So, that it may cause the slightest awakening about the capabilities of Radical Islamic Extremists in the minds of citizens in the U.S.A. who have become complacent and have reverted to a pre 9/11 mentality.

Only 38% of the American citizens think that the Islam is violent. (It is very bad...) And I agree with You, because those pictures maybe could "wake up" the sleeping people from their deadly dreams.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 03:00:44 PM »
I disagree with you.

Only 38% of the American citizens think that the Islam is violent. (It is very bad...) And I agree with You, because those pictures maybe could "wake up" the sleeping people from their deadly dreams.

If it hasn't changed their minds the last 8 years, what makes you think it will change their minds now? They all just watch it because it's interesting historic. If it got them really angry, there would be more than 38 percent.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 03:05:52 PM »
I disagree with you.

If it hasn't changed their minds the last 8 years, what makes you think it will change their minds now? They all just watch it because it's interesting historic. If it got them really angry, there would be more than 38 percent.

They must view more and more. If they know the Islam's real face, they will hate them and know it as a danger for the full World. Also the new generation has to see those pictures, and videos. Or why we JTFers do videos? Some people are not sure about the Islam, and we could convince them.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 03:48:36 PM »
I dont think that it helps to watch it over and over...

I especially cannot watch... It is believed my brother may have been a jumper...

In some ways I think it is disrespectful of those who died on camera to replay their deaths over again.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »
I dont think that it helps to watch it over and over...

I especially cannot watch... It is believed my brother may have been a jumper...

In some ways I think it is disrespectful of those who died on camera to replay their deaths over again.

Its a real shame what happened to your  brother  :'( :'(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 09:25:42 PM »
Muman I was absolutely furious with a certain piece of "art" that was posted on a certain hostile blog recently. I wanted to find the person who made it and the person who posted it and wring their rotten Nazi necks. I couldn't believe how disrespectful they were to use a picture of a dying man as a piece of anti-Jewish propaganda. That kind of stuff makes my blood boil.

I hope your brother and other victims of that day are avenged to the fullest.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 12:49:05 AM »
I disagree with you.

Hi ag337, I agree with you about showing the attacks on 9/11.

We should never forgive or forget these islamic monsters.

obama has gone out of his way to avoid discussing 9/11 because he wants
the average American to forget what muslims are really about and embrace islam.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 01:50:32 AM »
I disagree with you.

Hi ag337, I agree with you about showing the attacks on 9/11.

We should never forgive or forget these islamic monsters.

obama has gone out of his way to avoid discussing 9/11 because he wants
the average American to forget what muslims are really about and embrace islam.

Shalom - Dox 

Hi Dox,

You are right about Obama and his obvious efforts to make Americans forget about 9/11.
As demonstrated last week by his calls for 9/11 to become a day "civilian service to the U.S." instead of a "day of remembrance".

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 06:38:54 AM »
O it's 9/13 now.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 06:40:21 AM »
O it's 9/13 now.

But the forum was closed, because of Sabbath. That's why we are discussing now.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 06:41:54 AM »
O it's 9/13 now.

No, I meant I was grateful that I won't have to see 9/11 videos for another 363 days.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 06:56:41 AM »
O it's 9/13 now.

No, I meant I was grateful that I won't have to see 9/11 videos for another 363 days.

Are you sure?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 07:13:00 AM »
O it's 9/13 now.

It's thinking like this that will make the next even worse attack possible. People need a reminder of what was done to the several thousand people that lost their lives on that day. They also need to know it can happen again.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years