Author Topic: White student pummeled by black students on bus, everyone cheering  (Read 1667 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
White student pummeled by black students on bus, everyone cheering
« on: September 15, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument

The video is disturbing.

This is why the worst thing you can do is send your kids to a black school.  This was my Dad's life.

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
Re: White student pummeled by black students on bus, everyone cheering
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 11:10:58 AM »
Very brave >:(

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 11:11:35 AM »
 :'(

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 02:25:32 PM »
Living in Los Angeles County, this is why I homeschooled my son, from day one.  I would have not him exposed to the "masses<" out here, sorry.  Now that he has graduated from college, and is working as a film editor in the industry, I have no regrets about giving up my life and career so he could have a life.  He is a Bible believing Christian, moral young man with great strength and intelligence.  I wept when I saw this, I literally screamed out loud and wept when I saw this.  How traumatized this young man will be now, and if he was not a racist before, he is one now.  How terrible.  What animals.  Who raises this type of child?  This is how our country goes, down the toilet.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »
Living in Los Angeles County, this is why I homeschooled my son, from day one.  I would have not him exposed to the "masses<" out here, sorry.  Now that he has graduated from college, and is working as a film editor in the industry, I have no regrets about giving up my life and career so he could have a life.  He is a Bible believing Christian, moral young man with great strength and intelligence.  I wept when I saw this, I literally screamed out loud and wept when I saw this.  How traumatized this young man will be now, and if he was not a racist before, he is one now.  How terrible.  What animals.  Who raises this type of child?  This is how our country goes, down the toilet.

You're a Hero, Cynthia. Not the sandwich. If every parent were as dedicated as you, the world wouldn't be in the shape it's in. G-d Bless you and your loved ones.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 02:47:52 PM »

speaking of L.A.  I was working at a High School in Downtown during the race riots between blacks and browns.  Ive never seen anything like it before.... disgusting.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 02:59:19 PM »
With each punch, some in the crowd chanted, "Boom, boom, boom."

Yeah! More to come in the neighbourhood near you in the Obamanation.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 04:28:04 PM »
Let me guess. The white student will be charged with a hate crime for "provoking" them.  >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 04:43:06 PM »
Does anyone know where I can view some pictures of a n*gger getting the crap beat out of him by a white? I would love to see some videos like that...

After watching this I am looking for the best video of black gangsta rear getting stomped...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 04:46:52 PM »
It wasn't a video, just a frame.  Well, glad it wasn't anyway, I don't think I could stand watching it.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 04:49:48 PM »
Does anyone know where I can view some pictures of a n*gger getting the crap beat out of him by a white? I would love to see some videos like that...

After watching this I am looking for the best video of black gangsta rear getting stomped...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 04:54:43 PM »

Unfortunately such a thing would probably come from Nazis.  :'(

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 05:08:34 PM »
Whites let them sit in the front of the bus and this is what happens. 

I'd prefer for them to be under the bus.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 05:09:15 PM »
Whites let them sit in the front of the bus and this is what happens. 

I'd prefer for them to be under the bus.

Grease the tires