Author Topic: To All JTFer's I'm been hacked  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
To All JTFer's I'm been hacked
« on: September 17, 2009, 06:39:14 AM »
So any questions I may ask might not be me. There has been massive purchases made on my credit card
$5463.4
$75
£770.37
€989
All declined because there wasn't any money on the card. But just incase you might see stupid posts or pictures plz remeber to check the IP who makes them, likley not to be me. I will let you know when it's fixed. Thanks.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: To All JTFer's I'm been hacked
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 06:40:51 AM »
So any questions I may ask might not be me. There has been massive purchases made on my credit card
$5463.4
$75
£770.37
€989
All declined because there wasn't any money on the card. But just incase you might see stupid posts or pictures plz remeber to check the IP who makes them, likley not to be me. I will let you know when it's fixed. Thanks.
Sometimes people look over your shoulder when you're using it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 06:46:47 AM »
$5463.4
$75
£770.37
€989

Hmm, how do we know you're not the hacker pretending to be Irish Zionist and warning us about yourself?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 06:47:20 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 06:49:13 AM »
$5463.4
$75
£770.37
€989

Hmm, how do we know you're not the hacker pretending to be Irish Zionist and warning us about yourself?
Chicken and the egg.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 09:32:45 AM »

Do you shred all your bills?
What about the stores you go to? Do they print out your full cc number?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 12:31:26 PM »
OK problem solved. This was an internet only credit card, I do not get recits, and anything bills I need to get rid of I always burn in the coal fire. The swines got nothing and this was only a temporary card.I get new numbers everytime I want to buy something. So just to say I'm back.  {The main reason I noticed this is because I was donating to JTF and looked what was on my card}
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane