Author Topic: Is real seperation of religion and state the solution to our problems?  (Read 575 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I know that Israel is a special case. So it would only apply to gentile countries, because the law of Moses is obviously the constitution of the Jewish state, but the NT gives only the constitution of the community but not of the state.

I think if the European gouvernments would strictly seperate religion and state, there would be no starting point to the islamification of Europe.

The church and synagoge communities would be financed only by the charity of it's members, so they could focus without any problems of gouvernmental influence on their unfalsified agenda.

There would be a real competition of ideas and believe, unlike now, where milliones of € falsify the competition in favour of fleshy spiritual leaders, who serve the political power in order to get more money from the government or in order to keep the subsidies they already have and Muslim clerics who are aided by millions of € from the EU & Islamic countries.

We should be allowed to found private schools for our members for educational reasons or to homeschool.

This whole insanities of Muslim prayer rooms and special bath rooms would be no more.

The gouvernmental education system should be strictly neutral and those who refuse to join should be allowed.

Of cause the best ideas will gain members and others will loose. It is real old fashioned liberalism on the "market" of religions and believes.

What do you think?

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Is real seperation of religion and state the solution to our problems?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 01:52:15 PM »
I know that Israel is a special case. So it would only apply to gentile countries, because the law of Moses is obviously the constitution of the Jewish state, but the NT gives only the constitution of the community but not of the state.

I think if the European gouvernments would strictly seperate religion and state, there would be no starting point to the islamification of Europe.

You're wrong. The constitution of the US can be ratified by strong majority. If there were enough votes, the US could repeal the part of the first amendment that guarantees freedom of religion, and make the US a theocracy.

Thats how Islam would beat that law. Muslims have more babies than Europeans. Even if such a law was passed, Muslim majorities would just repeal it when they had enough votes. And even when they're minorities, because they are so violent, none of the European authorities will dare touch them and enforce European law. Even today there are parts of France that the Muslims say is "Islamic land"!

The problem will not be solved with those kind of laws. Strong immigration policies and just telling the truth about Islam are the best weapons we have in the short term. In the long term energy independence is our silver bullet.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 01:53:03 PM »
 No, because "separation of church and state" would only be applied to Christianity and Judaism like it is in America.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 01:59:06 PM »
We should enforce the law. Specially the big transfers from Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

If the Muslims have to pay the Islamification from their own small pockets, there would be imo a change.

This is only fair. In the economy it is not allowed too.

We should extend the law on competition on the religious communities.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani