Author Topic: Question for Chaim--2008 Election and Economic Crisis  (Read 420 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Question for Chaim--2008 Election and Economic Crisis
« on: October 13, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »
Chaim,

I had posted this as my Ask JTF for this week, but very important emergency current events have led me to change it. So, I am reposting my old Ask JTF question for this week in this thread, so that it can either be saved for next week verbatim, or you can answer it here on the forum.

Bonesfan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

The fact of the matter is that Americans have nobody but themselves to blame for Obongo's massive bailouts. John McCain was winning the election in early September of 2008 by a margin of about five points, but when five huge (robber-baron) financial players announced their collapse on the same day (AIG, Lehman Bros. Goldman-Sachs, WaMu, Chrysler), he immediately was perceived as "not caring" and not being willing to "do something" to save the economy. Public opinion polls showed the brainwashed, entitlement-minded people demanding massive intervention. Republicans got stuck with the label of not being willing to rescue the economy for the rest of the election campaign (even though Bush actually started with the bailouts right away), and that is the single most immediate reason Obama was elected.

By the way, Chaim, am I the only one who smells a gigantic economic conspiracy at this time? Unemployment is at its highest since 1939 and real demand for all products and services is at its lowest since then, but the stock market is rapidly rebounding (thanks to some 500 billionaire investors [many of whom are Saudi/Kuwaiti oil Nazis] pouring money into things, so that prices are artificially inflated), so all the "experts" are declaring that the recession is over--but at the same time are admitting that the job situation won't improve for four or five years. Actually, I doubt it will improve even then because companies have picked up quite a few dirty tricks over the past few years (besides outsourcing, for instance, reassigning huge numbers of workers to salaried positions so that they no longer have to pay overtime, so that they can force one worker to do the work of three for the same income). Naturally Obama, that supposed big supporter of the downtrodden "little guy", has absolutely nothing to say about all of that. Mmm-hmm.

Bonesfan
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 10:09:07 PM by Bonesfan »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Question for Chaim--2008 Election and Economic Crisis
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 09:58:55 PM »
I said the exact same thing.  The crisis was extraordinarily well-timed.  The worst credit crisis since the 1930's that happened RIGHT when one would expect it to occur, 1 month before the election.  And why the hell were the contributions from banks 5x larger for Obama than for Mccain?  The previous elections, the split was fairly even.  There is NO question, that the banks had already sold their soul to the devil, and they had to fulfill their part of the deal... otherwise, they wouldve faced a punishment far worse than socialization.