Author Topic: Pipi Going Into Action to Topple Olmert  (Read 4384 times)

admin

Pipi Going Into Action to Topple Olmert
« on: April 18, 2007, 09:26:31 PM »
Netanyahu Going Into Action to Topple Olmert

by Gil Ronen

(IsraelNN.com) Likud Chairman and head of the Opposition Binyamin Netanyahu has decided to abandon his wait-and-see strategy and to launch a public campaign for toppling Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's government. In a rally held Tuesday at the Likud headquarters building 'Metzudat Ze'ev' in Tel Aviv, Netanyahu reportedly told his supporters "this government has to go home and we need to start acting to make this happen."

He told them to begin holding weekly protest vigils every Friday in busy intersections throughout Israel as well as street demonstrations. "The slogan is simple," he said: "'You've Failed – Go Home'."

According to NRG, the meeting was attended by dozens of Likud branch chairmen and other central activists from all parts of Israel. Netanyahu informed them of a working plan for country-wide protest vigils with the intention of creating an atmosphere conducive to bringing down the government. Netanyahu assured the activists that he would be joining the protests on a regular basis.

Netanyahu's move appears to be timed with precision, as the date of release of the interim report by the Winograd Commission approaches. The Winograd Commission was appointed to investigate failures in the conduct of the Second Lebanon War last summer and is expected to have harsh criticism for the government and its heads. Prime Minister Olmert has received record-setting low marks of support in the polls, one of which recently gave him an amazingly low 3% support level – less than the margin of error.

The polls also predict the Likud will receive 30 to 35 Knesset seats – compared to its present representation of 12 MKs. The polls have consistently predicted an election outcome that would make it possible for Netanyahu to handily form a coalition based on a partnership with the National Union/NRP and Avigdor Lieberman's Yisrael Beiteinu, which are expected to garner about 20 seats between them, and a haredi religious party like Shas, which is expected to receive about 10 seats. In addition, a recent poll gave Arkadi Gaydamak 9 seats, assuming he will indeed form a political party as he has said he would.

In interviews he gave the press at the start of the Passover holiday, Netanyahu said he felt ripe for the position of Prime Minister and had learned his lessons from his previous term at the government's helm. He also predicted Olmert's government would fall prematurely due to public pressure.

Olmert's government has thus far proven surprisingly stable, in view of its great unpopularity. There is some apprehension among Olmert's opponents that a deal between Olmert and the media may be in the works, in which the media would prop him up in exchange for his adoption of a far left agenda.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Pipi Going Into Action to Topple Olmert
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 12:20:03 AM »
Big whoop. When it's all over Peepee and Gayhud will be sodomizing in a broom closet in the Knesset basement.  :P ::)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 07:16:37 AM »
It is sad that there are so many life long/career bureaucrats in Israel.  BiBi is just another globalist and also a member of the CFR which will just be another "Republican" and "Conservative" like Senior Gheorge Ahmed Bush..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 07:56:18 AM »
It is sad that there are so many life long/career bureaucrats in Israel.  BiBi is just another globalist and also a member of the CFR which will just be another "Republican" and "Conservative" like Senior Gheorge Ahmed Bush..
I think that's the root of the problem both here in America and in Israel. Its the same old tired face and message. Why is it that we can't get some new motivated people to run for office? BiBi talks up a good storm and I don't think he is the worst of the worst but he has had his turn in office and should now allow someone with some new blood to make a go of it. BiBi says in one breath that he is not for giving up land for peace then in another he has a we will see approach. In my opinion this is not what Israel need now they need a strong leader that will take a hard stand on positions such as land for peace. This will send a strong message that the days for bargaining for peace are done.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:50:41 PM »

Exactly.  Are Netanyahu and Shimon Peres (of the labor party) the only alternatives to Olmert?  Who is Ahmed? 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:57:24 PM »
I hope that Eldad fellow can pull off a win. Israel needs a seat change.  The sad fact, like the US, Politics is just a one party Marxist closed sham.  I mean...come on.....  5 of the last presidents/and presidential candidates were skull and bonesmen/Yale graduates, related and members of the CFR/Trilateral Commission...  Bush then clinton....then bush...then clinton..  The fact that a black muslim got this far is farcical ....  It's a one party closed shop brothers and sisters.  NO honest individual will ever get elected unless there is a coup.  Look what happened to Rabbi Kahane or even Barry Goldwater...  Now that is a story in and of itself...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 03:35:56 AM »
Skull and Bones, CRF, Trilateral commission? You listen to Alex Jones Marzutra? He has some good stuff. If you don't know about him look him up on google video.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 07:18:47 AM »
Skull and Bones, CRF, Trilateral commission? You listen to Alex Jones Marzutra? He has some good stuff. If you don't know about him look him up on google video.
Alex Jones?  Of course I know him.  Much of what he says is spot on while, like Barry Chamish, often gets way too deep into different radical theories that are solely backed by his own mind.  I'd suggest Dr. Stanley Monteith over Jones any day.  I do not know if Jones is an anti-Semite or not but I do know when people start to delve more deeply into the conspiracy theories, secret societies and the study of pagan gnosticism there "always seems to be a Jew hiding behind every corner pulling the strings."  My point is that many of these types of people get way too into it, fall for disinformation and become, if they are not already, antisemites that believe the "Protocols" "teachings"...

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 02:52:01 PM »

Does any of this have anything to do with Olmert or Netanyahu?

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 10:11:47 PM »
Netanyahu Going Into Action to Topple Olmert

There is some apprehension among Olmert's opponents that a deal between Olmert and the media may be in the works, in which the media would prop him up in exchange for his adoption of a far left agenda.

Olmert adopt a far left agenda? Nah! That'll never happen.  ;D
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 12:48:15 AM »
Alex Jones?  Of course I know him.  Much of what he says is spot on while, like Barry Chamish, often gets way too deep into different radical theories that are solely backed by his own mind.

Who is this Barry Chamish guy? I've heard of him before. He writes conspiracy books, right?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 11:38:29 AM »
Barry Chamish is an author and was a journalist I think.  He writes much on the conspiracy stuff.  Some of what he says is very credible but others seems to be out there with the giants and UFO's....

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 07:38:46 AM »
I remember when Netanyahu came here to speak a couple of years ago as part of a series of different artists, authors, government leaders, etc.  There were big protests against him, people treating him like he was Hitler.  I wish he was really as bad ass as these hippie communist protesters think he is.  The sad thing is, I want to like him, he has many leader qualities about him, but I guess he is a disappointment, the same way W. is.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!