Author Topic: Boycott this Israeli company - Delta Galil and their OEM customers. Don't buy!  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
For once I agree with all antisemites and call all of you to boycott this Israeli company:

http://www.deltagalil.com/company-profile.aspx
Delta Galil Industries is one of the largest global manufacturer and marketer of private label apparel products for men, women and children. Delta's clientele, which reads like a who’s who of the global apparel industry, includes retail giants such as Marks & Spencer, Target, Wal-Mart, Kmart and JC Penny; and leading fashion brands such as Calvin Klein, Nike, Hugo Boss and Pierre Cardin. Delta Galil also sells its products under brand names which are licensed to the Company, including Wilson, Maidenform, Nicole Miller, Barbie, Tommy Hilfiger , Tra La La and others

Here is why:
Delta is run by vicious greedy animals who switched production from Israel to Jordan and Egypt! This is one of very very few companies who have done so. Check if the underwear is made in Jordan or in Egypt - it is a sure sign that it is made by Delta!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
While you are at it there is another "Israeli" textile corporation, Tefron, who produces in Egypt and Jordan. They have been there for years and before Delta. Their produce are underwear for Nike and Victoria Secrete and and other retailers. 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
BTW even the production in Israel is done with Arab workers. I'd rather buy products manufactured in China or Namibia than in Kafr Qassm or whatever Islamonazi village in Israel.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
BTW even the production in Israel is done with Arab workers. I'd rather buy products manufactured in China or Namibia than in Kafr Qassm or whatever Islamonazi village in Israel.
Good point - it is very unfortunate, since I am real partial to Hugo Boss underwear. But no more!  BTW, first manufacturing by Delta were established in Arab areas of Israel - that was a huge part of their business model to exploit arabs living in Israel. Notice photo of bolshevik Peres right on their  website.
http://www.deltagalil.com/history-and-heritage.aspx
Hayot Araviot Masrihot