Author Topic: Why we should not hate good Muslims  (Read 2175 times)

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
Why we should not hate good Muslims
« on: October 31, 2009, 10:34:21 PM »

In summary: The Afghan Northern Alliance helps the West fight the Taliban. Without their help, our situation in Afghanistan would be quite different.

Lesson learned is that we should try to get moderate Muslims as our allies. It will make things much easier. Blaspheming Islam and calling all Muslims terrorists is going to give us many more enemies.

Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Moshe92

Re: Why we should not hate good Muslims
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 11:16:45 PM »
Muslims always fight amongst themselves. It doesn't mean that one side is better than the other. This is also true with the Hamas/Fatah and Sunni/Shi'ite conflicts.

You should learn about the life of Mohammed and what the Koran says. Islam is radical by nature. Saying that there is such thing as moderate Islam is like saying that there is such thing as moderate Nazism.

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 11:18:17 PM »
Here are some Koran quotes.

http://www.jtf.org/info/koran.quotes.htm

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 09:05:34 AM »
I really have nothing to say about this. I see Jew-hatred EVERYWHERE and born-again believers taking the rap as well. Islam is suddenly "fashionable"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 09:13:06 AM »
Your example of the northern alliance is particularly bad one. They are supposed to be in power in Afghanistan but all they do is export drugs and complain that the US and allied forces are too aggressive and that they kill innocent civilians. They don't help the fight against AlQaida they are a burden.

good muslim = dead muslim

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 11:36:40 AM »
Your example of the northern alliance is particularly bad one. They are supposed to be in power in Afghanistan but all they do is export drugs and complain that the US and allied forces are too aggressive and that they kill innocent civilians. They don't help the fight against AlQaida they are a burden.

good muslim = dead muslim

Right Zelhar.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 01:31:54 PM »
You guys should read this 1998 address from the former Northern Alliance leader. I am quite happy with anyone that fought the Soviets and never attacked America.

http://www.afghan-web.com/documents/let-masood.html

BTW, all my Iranian friends would kill Achmendinejad if they got the chance.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 01:39:50 PM »
You guys should read this 1998 address from the former Northern Alliance leader. I am quite happy with anyone that fought the Soviets and never attacked America.

Exactly what do you want ? I am fine too if muslim stayed on their own countries and mind their own business. Yet even these muslims are cruel mad people, not my friends.

Masood was no saint. Just because he fought the Taliban, and the Soviets before them, for his own reasons, doesn't change that. You will never find a muslim you can trust, there can be no alliance with theses people. They are mentally and religiuosly conditioned to try to screw you in every deal and every agreement you make with them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »

Exactly what do you want ? I am fine too if muslim stayed on their own countries and mind their own business. Yet even these muslims are cruel mad people, not my friends.

Masood was no saint. Just because he fought the Taliban, and the Soviets before them, for his own reasons, doesn't change that. You will never find a muslim you can trust, there can be no alliance with theses people. They are mentally and religiuosly conditioned to try to screw you in every deal and every agreement you make with them.

Unfortunatly Zelhar is 100% right on this issue. They may look nice and appear nice in some cases, but in their sick Nazi ideology you are in the best case a dhimmi and in the worst they kill you.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 01:50:05 PM »
I suppose there is such a term as a "useful muslim" - a muz who is busy fighting other muslims.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 02:45:06 PM »
Even though there really no such thing as moderate Islam though I don't always or think you should hate the Muslim like I hate Islam. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt