Author Topic: WTF? Convicted Schvartze Child Murderer Gets Slap On Wrist, Kills Again  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Search Ends for Missing Toddler Whose Mother Was Slain

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/11/14/BAEP1AKHB6.DTL

Granted, this lady was an absolute moron to be going out with this animal, but where is our collective soul when we give such brief sentences to such sadistic animals? Do note that both the victims and killer are black. If [censored] do this to fellow blacks, is there any doubt that they will murder whitey whenever they can?

Bonesfan

Quote from: SFGate
Search ends for missing toddler whose mother was slain

Henry K. Lee,John King, Chronicle Staff Writers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Divers and search dogs scoured Berkeley's Aquatic Park today for any signs of a missing 17-month-old boy whose mother was killed, but their search yielded no clues about the toddler's whereabouts, authorities said.

Jashon Williams was last known to be with his mother, Zoelina Williams, 23, of Oakland, who was found beaten and fatally shot at about 4 a.m. Friday in the park, police said. A suspect in the slaying, convicted child-killer Curtis Martin III, 38, of Oakland, remained in jail today.

Jashon's family was holding out hope that the little boy would be found but acknowledged that their fears were mounting.

"We want a miracle to happen - we just want him to be home," Williams' brother, Karim Toney, 28, of Oakland, said today. "But for (Martin) to kill my sister, it only makes sense that something must have happened to the baby."

Martin has a history of violence and has been convicted of robbery, burglary and weapons charges. He pleaded no contest to voluntary manslaughter and was sentenced to 11 years in prison for the 1994 fatal beating of 3-year-old Devin Brewer of Oakland, the son of his then-girlfriend. Last year, Martin was arrested - but never prosecuted - in a domestic-violence case.

Police ended their search for Jashon today afternoon, but only after as many as many as 30 people searched the park's lagoon and estuary, some from the Berkeley Police Department and divers and dogs from the Alameda County search and rescue team. A helicopter and plane also searched overhead, and a boat trolled the estuary for clues.

"The initial search was done in the dark, so we're making sure that nothing has been overlooked," said Lt. Andrew Greenwood, a Berkeley police spokesman on the scene. "So far we've found nothing at all ... In a sense, we're hoping we don't find anything."

Toney said that he believed his sister and the suspect "had been seeing each other," and that Martin is not Jashon's father.

Martin was arrested shortly after 1 p.m. Friday near his home at 24th and Chestnut streets in West Oakland by Officer Keith Dodds, police said. Martin's van was seized and he is to appear in Alameda County Superior Court on Tuesday pending the filing of formal charges.

Martin became the prime suspect because he had been stopped by a Berkeley police officer who found him on foot in Aquatic Park, just east of Interstate 80, authorities said. Martin was warned that the park was closed and just 10 minutes later the same officer found Williams' body, police said.

Her body was on the shoreline north of the traffic circle at the corner of Bolivar Drive and Potter Street. She had been beaten and shot in the head and buttocks, police said.

E-mail the writers at [email protected] and [email protected].

Murder Victim, Zoelina Williams

Her Missing Son, 17 Month-Old Jashon Williams

The Killer, Curtis Martin III, Convicted Child Torture-Murderer and Career Criminal

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: WTF? Convicted Schvartze Child Murderer Gets Slap On Wrist, Kills Again
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »
Poor little baby. :( I think it's really sad when innocent children get hurt, especially by the people who are supposed to protect them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 09:31:49 PM »
Don't expect anyone in the establishment to care about innocent children. I mean, this is the establishment that says it is okay to suck their brains out with a vacuum cleaner the morning they were supposed to be born.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 09:35:05 PM »
I just don't understand how any human being could look at a small, helpless child like that and do something to deliberately hurt or kill them.

It reminds me more of ape behavior where males will kill young chimps to bring the mother back into heat. Of course the mother was killed too in this instance.

Of course I'm not implying the baby was a chimp. That child was innocent and deserves to be respected as a human being.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »
The killer was/is a chimp, for sure. But (human) chimps are all the rage right now. We put a human chimp in the White House for crying out loud.

I am sure that when trial comes for this chimp, that he will claim that he was abused as a child, neglected, was out of his mind on drugs, etc. Every excuse in the book will be made on behalf of this animal because he is a [censored]--never mind the fact that the mother and child he murdered were also black.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »
The killer was/is a chimp, for sure. But (human) chimps are all the rage right now. We put a human chimp in the White House for crying out loud.

I am sure that when trial comes for this chimp, that he will claim that he was abused as a child, neglected, was out of his mind on drugs, etc. Every excuse in the book will be made on behalf of this animal because he is a [censored]--never mind the fact that the mother and child he murdered were also black.

What I really hate is how they try to claim mental retardation when their average population IQ is 85. That used to be the cutoff point for mental retardation but it was later lowered to 70. So half their population is retarded anyway, yet they still try to use it as an excuse.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 12:49:19 AM by Rubystars »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 09:57:04 PM »
For being so retarded, they sure are skilled when it comes to picking locks and breaking into buildings, planning holdups, etc.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 10:10:01 PM »
For being so retarded, they sure are skilled when it comes to picking locks and breaking into buildings, planning holdups, etc.

Half are above 85, half below. Some are smarter than others but unfortunately even many of the smart blacks use their cunning for evil purposes. Also I think they use whatever intelligence they have in very utilitarian ways, for example it might benefit them in the short term to learn how to pick a lock (a chimp could probably learn to do the same thing for a food reward).

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 11:32:20 PM »
Oh my, you have GOT to be kidding me.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 01:39:07 AM »
What an ugly monsterous baboon.  This is what we get when we have no true law and order in this nation.  In a real America this beast would be choked out by his own intestines and have the 1 dollar solution to rid such a vile piece of excrement from the world.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 01:40:36 AM »
Oh think Obango would get involved with this as he got involved with the Gates/Cambridge police issue? Highly unlikely.  Cause dat be in da hood ya know dayz be "oppressed" and dat can't be a reason to complain about whitey
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 08:52:03 AM »
Oh think Obango would get involved with this as he got involved with the Gates/Cambridge police issue? Highly unlikely.  Cause dat be in da hood ya know dayz be "oppressed" and dat can't be a reason to complain about whitey
;D

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 06:41:50 PM »
This country has become one where NO ONE has to take responsibility for their wrong actions. That's why it's so crazy. I feel I'm going more and more insane with every news story out there. :crazy:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 10:03:46 PM »
The lives of all children, white or black, are cheap in America.  >:(