Author Topic: Tense calm in Greece after angry Muslim migrants riot in capital  (Read 1054 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Tense calm in Greece after angry Muslim migrants riot in capital
« on: November 15, 2009, 06:06:31 PM »
Dozens of cars were smashed and 14 people were hospitalized with injuries after protests by Muslim immigrants angered at the alleged defacement of a Quran by a Greek policeman ended in a riot. 

Police fired tear gas and stun grenades at hundreds of protesters outside parliament and elsewhere in the Athens city center. The government said 46 protesters were arrested and 75 cars were damaged.
Chanting God is great! and waving leather-bound copies of Islam's holy book, about 1,500 Muslim immigrants -- mostly young men -- marched to Parliament in the center of Athens to express their anger. The clashes occurred after the protest had dwindled to about 300. Rioters hurled rocks at police and attacked police cordons with sticks and their belts, ignoring pleas for calm in Arabic and Greek from protest organizers. The violence spread as young men overturned cars, set fire to trash bins and attacked several banks.

Seven policemen and seven immigrants were being treated in hospital for injuries, police said. Onlookers, including tourists in Athens' central square, watched, with some holding up their cell phones to photograph the protesters.

Police said they will investigate the allegation that a police officer tore up the Iraqi immigrant's copy of the Quran while checking his identity papers in Athens on Wednesday. Anyone found responsible will be strictly held to account. But this isolated incident cannot justify these acts of violence, said Christos Markoyiannakis, a minister in charge of police.

Police released photographs of the torn Quran but gave no further details. We want the officer or officers involved to be prosecuted, and the government to issue an apology, protester Manala Mohammed, a Syrian national who helped organize the rally, told The Associated Press.We want people to show us respect.

Most Greece's native born population of 10.7 million are baptized into the Christian Orthodox Church. Waves of illegal immigration over the past few years have led to an influx of Muslims, mostly from Pakistan and Afghanistan. Many live in squalid, overcrowded apartments in run-down parts of central Athens.

25 May 2009, Monday

AP  ATHEN 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Tense calm in Greece after angry Muslim migrants riot in capital
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 06:14:40 PM »
I feel sorry for the cop, I'd have done the same thing! I bet the Grecians are totally disgusted with these filthy pigs coming there.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 06:16:02 PM »
Unbelievable--hundreds of Koranimals riot, and the Greek authorities are more interested in looking into the alleged Koran desecration.  ::)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 06:24:37 PM »
Unbelievable--hundreds of Koranimals riot, and the Greek authorities are more interested in looking into the alleged Koran desecration.  ::)
What a cruel, wicked and STUPID world we live in.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 06:53:31 AM »
Look Turks are muslims they like to cause trouble with Greece up till recently.They invade Cyprus a great Island and made 1/3 of it ugly, up to this day Greeks are missing from Cyprus including American Greeks.Muslims should just shut up in Greece and be happy the Greek Govt don't throw them out.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 08:41:59 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 03:22:43 PM »
Look Turks are muslims they like to cause trouble with Greece up till recently.They invade Cyprus a great Island and made 1/3 of it ugly, up to this day Greeks are missing from Cyprus including American Greeks.Muslims should just shut up in Greece and be happy the Greek Govt don't throw them out.

In which I wish they did. Muslims should only live in Muslim countries not in kaffir countries.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 02:44:54 PM »
Someone shoulod have thrown some grenades inbetween them. That filth needs to be exterminated. Dirty terrorists.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 03:08:44 PM »
This is the future of all of Europe unless the countries grow a spine.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 03:24:03 PM »
This is the future of all of Europe unless the countries grow a spine.

In such matters, Countries everywhere are perhaps more interested in growing the tails than the spines....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »
Greeks are arab lovers.. Half of Greece has Turkish blood anyway.. The Greeks are lost cause and some of the most anti-semitic people in the world.  Their Greek Orthodox religion is not very favorable to the Jewish people.  Moreorless, they believe that Israel belongs to them.  I talked to many Greeks who claim Jesus is Greek and that all of "Palestine", truly belongs to them.  We should throw the Greek fools out of Israel and burn down their Fake Churches, which aer just a guise for some other type of religion, Satanism.

This is no way offensive to Christians, I am just talking about Greek Orthodox Pagnism, which they try to play off as normal Christianity is a fraud.  The Greeks invented many of their own books and stories which they say outweigh the bible or other religious doctrines in the church.  They say that the prophets and the older greek sages really were pointing to Greek superiority and that G-d changed his mind about the Israelites and gave all of "Palestine" to the Greek people.  STudy some of the Greek religion, its creepy., just like Greek people themselves.

DId anyone remember the Greek priest who was given money and land by Israeli government and he repaid the kindness by promoting the destruction of Israel and helping fund the cause of PLO terrorists?  He gave refuge and assistant to terrorists who were in turn attacking JEwish people.   Thankfully, he was eventually Expelled from ISrael, but there are many other greeko types like him wandering around Israel.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 04:05:03 PM »
Greeks are arab lovers.. Half of Greece has Turkish blood anyway.. The Greeks are lost cause and some of the most anti-semitic people in the world.  Their Greek Orthodox religion is not very favorable to the Jewish people.  Moreorless, they believe that Israel belongs to them.  I talked to many Greeks who claim Jesus is Greek and that all of "Palestine", truly belongs to them.  We should throw the Greek fools out of Israel and burn down their Fake Churches, which aer just a guise for some other type of religion, Satanism.

This is no way offensive to Christians, I am just talking about Greek Orthodox Pagnism, which they try to play off as normal Christianity is a fraud.  The Greeks invented many of their own books and stories which they say outweigh the bible or other religious doctrines in the church.  They say that the prophets and the older greek sages really were pointing to Greek superiority and that G-d changed his mind about the Israelites and gave all of "Palestine" to the Greek people.  STudy some of the Greek religion, its creepy., just like Greek people themselves.

DId anyone remember the Greek priest who was given money and land by Israeli government and he repaid the kindness by promoting the destruction of Israel and helping fund the cause of PLO terrorists?  He gave refuge and assistant to terrorists who were in turn attacking JEwish people.   Thankfully, he was eventually Expelled from ISrael, but there are many other greeko types like him wandering around Israel.

Its true that Greeks are more anti-semitic than other nations in the area, but they are VERY VERY anti-turk.  In my MBA program, I studied with a Greek group, and they hated the Turks with an incredible passion. (If you know their history, youll understand this). 

I too question Greek Orthodoxy.  Its very 'revisionist' and strange.  However, I do know Greeks that are righteous, and side with Israel.... and I hope their numbers are growing.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 06:48:08 PM »
I didn't say Greeks love TUrks, but what I meant is the Ottoman empire conquered Greece and raped a lot of their women.  So, a lot of Greeks are much darker than they would have normally been and have Turkish genes.  I guess a lot of us JEws can claim the same thing.   

Greece is quite anti-semitic country, but I am glad to hear many Greeks are opening their arms Jews and Israel.   I will say the Greeks at one time were the forefront of modern innovation, but that was 1000s of years ago.  The Greeks should kick all the sand nazis out of their country.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 09:30:51 PM »
Greeks that I came across on youtube are very anti-Semitic. It is sad and very moronic on their part.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 01:07:33 AM »
You don't have to walk very far in this world to find antisemites... maybe 2 or 3 steps... tops!