Author Topic: Israel's moslems celebrate yom Ha'Zikoron  (Read 2846 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Israel's moslems celebrate yom Ha'Zikoron
« on: April 22, 2007, 06:07:41 PM »
Light off fireworks in joy that Israeli's died ..they must be kicked out

Arabs set off fireworks after memorial siren

Residents of Haifa and Carmiel participating in Memorial Day ceremonies enraged when they hear fireworks coming from nearby Arab neighborhoods

Ahiye Raved Published:  04.22.07, 22:56 / Israel News 

Northern residents were incensed when they heard the distinct sound of fireworks coming from nearby Arab communities during ceremonies for the commemoration of fallen Israeli soldiers and terror victims in honor of Memorial Day.

Memorial Day

Olmert: Our duty to fallen is to attain peace / Lilach Shoval

Memorial Day opens with formal service at Ammunition Hill in Jerusalem. Prime minister addresses ceremony: Wars have exacted heavy price, but we will never despair from attaining the peace we yearn for so much
Full Story

Sunday evening at 8 pm, memorial ceremonies started at the memorial site for fallen soldiers in Carmiel. During the ceremony, participants suddenly heard blasts of fireworks, apparently coming from nearby Arab communities.

"We're used to the calls of the muezzin five times a day, including at five in the morning, and we're even used to fireworks being shot off for occasions they celebrate when we're observing Yom Kippur, but to set off fireworks on a day like this is simply a provocation. Even if they don't observe Memorial Day, they must be really insensitive to ignore us and our pain in this manner," said one of the participants in the memorial ceremony.

A spokesperson for the Carmiel municipality, Laviya Fischer, said this incident "can't be defined as good neighborliness." She added that after Independence Day, Carmiel Mayor Adi Eldar planned to approach the local council heads in the neighboring communities to protest the insensitivity.

'Not the day for fireworks'

In Haifa police were investigating who was behind the fireworks and firecrackers heard in the neighborhood of Halisa, not far from Memorial Park where commemoration ceremonies were being held.

"Patrol officers were sent to the scene and discovered that the firecrackers were set off during the henna celebration of members of an ethnic minority group," a police official said.

"We're now searching for the specific suspect responsible for shooting off the fireworks."

"I live on the mountain ridge in Haifa," a witness told Ynet. "A few minutes after the siren marking the opening of Memorial Day was sounded, I heard blasts. I went out to my balcony and saw on my right, in the area of Halisa, fireworks for a full few minutes. At a certain point they stopped, and a few minutes later they started again."

"I have no doubt that they were fireworks. It's rather disturbing. This isn't exactly the day for fireworks, unless the people living there want to express protest. Fireworks on such a night are kind of hard to accept," he said.

Fireworks and firecrackers were also heard in a Ramla neighborhood during Memorial Day ceremonies, according to reports. Police found that the fireworks were set off at a wedding celebration. 

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3391084,00.html
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 06:10:22 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Israel's moslems celebrate yom Ha'Zikoron
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 06:09:41 PM »
It's natural that they would react this way. Kahane said it would be unnatural if they wanted to be Israeli.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 06:10:47 PM »
Yes that's why they must leave
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 08:50:31 PM »
I live in Karmiel, and I didn't hear anything after the sirens.  I paid my respect to the fallen soldiers for a few minutes even after the sirens stopped.  I heard nothing but silence.  Maybe I was in a location where the fireworks couldn't be heard but I wouldn't be surprised if they did blow off some fireworks, because they surely weren't commemorating the soldiers who gave their lives to protect everyone, INCLUDING THEMSELVES.  There is a huge arab settlement sitting right ontop of the nearest mountain-side and all the noise should bounce back towards Karmiel, but I didn't hear it, maybe because I was too busy thinking about the soldiers and the fact that there was a huge echo in the canyon for a good 20 seconds.  I go into the arab community every now and then to buy a schwarma or get something at their grocery store but now in light of this I will be boycotting everything inside their village, and I hope all the good Jews of the Galil do the same. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 09:16:02 PM »
Correction, I just went outside (it's 4:00 here) and I just heard fireworks outside coming from the south.  There's a huge arab village south of here as well, yes we're inundated with arabs, and they're still celebrating until the hours of the morning.  These arabs need to be kicked out, they're enemies of the state as far as I'm concerned and should all be charged with treason and deported.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 09:23:43 PM »
Yes my friends brotr lives in Carmiel ,you like it in carmiel ?i used to reside in Netanya

Shot at 2010-01-03