Author Topic: Israel foolishly employs it's enemies in healthcare system  (Read 719 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Israel foolishly employs it's enemies in healthcare system
« on: November 27, 2009, 07:33:44 AM »
I went to the doctor here in Israel the other day for a blood test.

Guess who the 'needlwoman'???

I'm not 100% sure she was arab/fakestinian, but she sure looked like it.

I'd say I am 80% sure just by her looks.

And to boot, she had her kid with her at the office, who was sitting next to us while she was taking the blood samples.

Her kid definitely looked arab, that's what made me pretty sure.

He was playing video games and watching the patients get their blood samples, 1 by 1, kind of observing, and then zoning out and playing video games on a desktop computer right next to where the samples where being taken from dozens of patients.

I wanted to say something, and I wanted to ask her if she was arab/fakestinian, because if she was, then the whole situation seemed so ludicrous.

I was imagining the kid getting instructions on how to [censored] with the Jewish patients and he was just sort of silently watching, and seeing how the whole system works.

Am I paranoid????

And since when are kids allowed in doctors offices right next to the doctor as they are doing procedures, even if they are pretty basic?

What, was he sick from school and came with her? If that's the case, a sick person definitely shouldn't be at the hospital.

Why wasn't he in school?

I'm calling child health care services...

Whether they are arab or not, kids probably should not be around the hospital like that.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israel foolishly employs it's enemies in healthcare system
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 07:43:53 AM »
A huge chunk of the medical personal in Israel are Arabs, and not only the nurses, there are lots of doctors too. What's really bothering is that Arabs get reserved quotas in medical school. Even though there is a big shortage of capacity in our medical schools and it is very difficult for a Jew to get into med school. So an affirmative action Arab is being accepted over a hard working and very smart Jew (or non-arab for that matter).

PS you could tell if the person was arab by checking her name tag.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 07:55:01 AM »
Here in America I think being non white or from a different country is a requirement for positions like that. Most people here now days are resigned to that fact and are just happy walking away from something like that not looking like an old pincushion. Still in Israel I would have thought things would be slightly different. The kid in an office like that is really not good. Why would any parent have their child around where they could get stuck by a used needle or touch something that could make them or a person getting a procedure sick. I haven't been to a doctor for almost 15 years however when I hear stories like this it makes me want to stay away for another 15 years or even longer G-d willing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 10:55:50 AM »
Here in the Netherlands that muslim scum have their trash running around the supermarket. Highly a-social; there might come a time when I unnoticely kick one of those respectless little apes that do not notice me.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 01:36:05 PM »
A huge chunk of the medical personal in Israel are Arabs, and not only the nurses, there are lots of doctors too. What's really bothering is that Arabs get reserved quotas in medical school. Even though there is a big shortage of capacity in our medical schools and it is very difficult for a Jew to get into med school. So an affirmative action Arab is being accepted over a hard working and very smart Jew (or non-arab for that matter).

Exactly. Arabs and Israelis do lookalike. The only possible way to see if they are Arab or not is by looking at their name tags.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 01:50:09 PM »

Exactly. Arabs and Israelis do lookalike. The only possible way to see if they are Arab or not is by looking at their name tags.
For Israeli "natives" like myself it is rather easy to tell the difference between an Arab and a Jew, from the accent for sure, but even without hearing a person speak we can almost always know whether it is an Arab or a Jew.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 03:13:28 PM »
Well, it was written in Hebrew - Of course they wouldn't write it in Arabic.

It was 'Maha' - I just looked it up, apparently it is an arabic name meaning 'wild cow'.

Maybe this means she's plotting a 'Mad Cow' infection.

I also noticed all the other Israeli women in the medical office, they were trying to be so nice and appeasing to her,
like one putting her hand on her back lightly as she passed, trying to be so ultra-liberal and multicultural, trying to make her feel so extra special and at home...allowing her extra privileges of bringing her kid with her to work...

And trying to boost her self esteem and all that sh!t... like something out of a pamphlet dreamed up by some sick leftist.

It was really quite sickening.

F-ck her 'self esteem'. 

What about my sense of comfort? 

I should have a right not to get medical treatment by sworn enemies who have a long, detailed, and cataloged history of sabotage and harming Jews in Israel.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 01:40:05 AM »
I get scared seeing Doctors with those huge turbans, even though most of the time they are Indian, but I can't tell the diff.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 02:53:23 AM »
What is this world coming to?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 03:51:41 AM »
If you're still up, there's a troll.