Author Topic: I'm glad you failed to stop Obama  (Read 8203 times)

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
I'm glad you failed to stop Obama
« on: December 02, 2009, 01:02:20 PM »
Shalom.

I'm from http://jewsforobama.blogspot.com/. It's kind of funny to watch your amateur propaganda videos about Obama and how you spend so much time and effort to bring him down and at the end he became president anyway. It's not just this group that tried. There were so many more professional, organized groups and fox news. You claimed he's a Muslim, Communist, fascist, was born in Kenya, etc. You need to accept the fact that you're all in the fringe. No impartial person would believe this especially the born in Kenya conspiracy. I'm happy that Obama became president because he'll hopefully address the overdue reparations issue. This country was built on the labor of Blacks and they should be reimbursed with what's owed to them. That's why I voted for Obama like almost 80% of Jews did. The best way I can explain this to you is that just like you're all resentful about what the Germans have done, Black people too are resentful for slavery. If the Jews got apologies and reparations for the holocaust can't you afford Black people the same right to reparations for 4 centuries of slavery, suffering, and death?

Now I've heard a lot of talk that Blacks are ungrateful for the Jews that helped them in the civil rights movement. While some Blacks certainly are ungrateful it's factually incorrect to say that the majority are. There was recently a poll done by the ADL about antisemitism in America and Black antisemitism is at an all time low at 28% http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/5633_12.htm. To say that Blacks are anti-Semitic because they support Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton is paranoid. They support them because Blacks are politically monolithic. That doesn't necessarily mean they approve of Jackson's or Sharpton's anti-Semitism. They just approve of their other positions.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I'm glad you failed to stop Obama
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 01:04:39 PM »

Who let the self-hating suicidal moron in?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:13:34 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 01:07:29 PM »
Oh yea another rodent alert
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 01:08:46 PM »
befor the second world war some Jews voted for Hitler
When will they learn

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 01:09:57 PM »
Royal Toilet Flush
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 01:13:51 PM »
I'm glad you're happy, kike.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 01:14:04 PM »
Is this manKowitz?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 01:14:45 PM »
I don't think he is Jewish Mo, I think this is a lying complete fraud jackarse.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 01:14:49 PM »
Hi Mr. Troll

Why don't you and the other self-hating Jewish trolls carry your african president around on your shoulders.     Does it bother you that DADA Obama's pastor says that Israel and Jews are a dirty word.  WHy don't you and other Negroized COmmunist Jews build a shrine to your negro messiah.   As far as negros being resentful for slavery, well I think they are biggest group of lazy, violent, racist, whining, hypocritical morons on the earth.   Did any of these negroes you met ever wear chains?  WHile they go around whining and b*tching about slavery, they are sucking away the tax money of hard working white people, so we can feed their alcohol and crack addictions.  The biggest number of welfare recipients and financial aid in the country goes to blacks and these m0nkeys are never thankful.   Why don't us Jews just sit on an our arsses and cry and whine about what Germans did to us and that we are incompetent and filled with rage.  I bet if a Jew knocked off a liquor store and said it was because of Germany, everyone would just laugh.  But if some black buffoon knocks off a liquor store and cries slavery, everyone will cry for him and send money to his family, pay for his attorney fees.   Our prisons are filled with black people, not because of slavery , you moron!

Hey, I found a pic of you carrying your black messiah, you're doing a great job!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:09:16 PM by DeathToIslam »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 01:20:38 PM »
It's the same Pedofront Nazi spammer as always, who possibly is Johnson Brown.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »
Notice these Obammians all cowards.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »
Didn't think anyone would pretend to be Jewish. Most Jews don't want to be Jewish, let alone a gentile, especially a religious one.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »
Didn't think anyone would pretend to be Jewish. Most Jews don't want to be Jewish, let alone a gentile, especially a religious one.

I wouldn't concider him as a gentile either, more like a lowlife.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 01:42:39 PM »
So you vote according to the black interest, to rabid Jew haters, and forget your own kind. What a sorry piece of traitorous trash.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »
If Chaim's obama speeches are so amateuristic, then why don't you denounce his points using his exact words?

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 01:52:32 PM »
Hi Mr. New York Troll

Why don't you and the other self-hating Jewish trolls carry your african president around on your shoulders.     Does it bother you that DADA Obama's pastor says that Israel and Jews are a dirty word.  WHy don't you and other Negroized COmmunist Jews build a shrine to your negro messiah.   As far as negros being resentful for slavery, well I think they are biggest group of lazy, violent, racist, whining, hypocritical morons on the earth.   Did any of these negroes you met ever wear chains?  WHile they go around whining and b*tching about slavery, they are sucking away the tax money of hard working white people, so we can feed their alcohol and crack addictions.  The biggest number of welfare recipients and financial aid in the country goes to blacks and these m0nkeys are never thankful.   Why don't us Jews just sit on an our arsses and cry and whine about what Germans did to us and that we are incompetent and filled with rage.  I bet if a Jew knocked off a liquor store and said it was because of Germany, everyone would just laugh.  But if some black buffoon knocks off a liquor store and cries slavery, everyone will cry for him and send money to his family, pay for his attorney fees.   Our prisons are filled with black people, not because of slavery , you moron!

Hey, I found a pic of you carrying your black messiah, you're doing a great job!

Interesting how you ignored my proof that 72% of Blacks don't hate Jews. Now you want to talk about welfare and drug addiction? There welfare and drug addiction are not sins but problems.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 01:53:56 PM »
I invite you and all the other negrolovers to pay the reparations yourselves since you feel so guilty. The great, great majority of America simply won't take it. Meanwhile, while you're living on a streetcorner doing favors for businessmen to score a few bucks because you've given all your money away, your lovely Africans will be living it up to the fullest much as they do today. They'll likely go broke within a couple years and will be right back to where they started; subsisting off of YT.

Not sure why I even dignified you with a response.

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »
So you vote according to the black interest, to rabid Jew haters, and forget your own kind. What a sorry piece of traitorous trash.

Sorry but 78% of Jews voted for Obama so if anyone is trash it's racist jackasses that live hateful lives such as yourself.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 01:56:33 PM »
Either blacks are happy they were brought to America or they are unhappy they were brought to America.   You can't have it both ways.   So if you are unhappy, your "reparations" will be a one-way ticket back to Africa.   And if you're happy, there is no need for reparations.   

There was not a holocaust committed against blacks so stop patronizing Jews by comparing black slavery/indentured servitude to a holocaust.   There is no comparison.   

You are worthless.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:12:20 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 01:57:11 PM »

Sorry but 78% of Jews voted for Obama so if anyone is trash it's racist jackasses that live hateful lives such as yourself.

A "Jew" that voted for Obama is either insane, suicidal, retarded, or any combination of those aformentioned afflictions. So which are you?   

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 01:57:46 PM »
Interesting how you ignored my proof that 72% of Blacks don't hate Jews. Now you want to talk about welfare and drug addiction? There welfare and drug addiction are not sins but problems.

A biased poll conducted by the ADL isn't proof of anything. If you honestly put that much stock into polls, I now fully understand why you support the black position: you're naive, gullible, and foolhardy. Again, you're more than welcome to waste even more of your money on blacks that won't ever do anything for them but perpetuate the very situation that they're in now.

Good luck with that.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »

Let me guess, you also have naked hostility towards the state of Israel and your heart bleeds for the "palestinians" (FAKEstinians) "plight". Yeah, you're that f***ing predictible, you're that pathetic and that much of a intelectual lightweight.

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 02:01:41 PM »
If Chaim's obama speeches are so amateuristic, then why don't you denounce his points using his exact words?

Because it's so preposterous I don't even know where to begin. For one thing he says Obama is anti-Semitic because he was at the million man march. Obama's presence there doesn't mean he's anti-Jewish any more than Colin Powell's presence there would make him anti-Jewish. He may agree with NOI when it comes to uplifting the Black spirit yet deplore his anti-Jewish sentiment much like the founding fathers are respected yet their ownership of slaves is deplored.

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »

Let me guess, you also have naked hostility towards the state of Israel and your heart bleeds for the "palestinians" (FAKEstinians) "plight".

The Palestinians have Semitic ancestry as do the Jews. They need to learn to live together in peace and I believe the situation is improving. I reject a two state solution because the Palestinians wouldn't have Jews in Palestine but Israel would have Palestinians in Israel. That's not fair.

What's your solution to the problem? Repatriation to Jordan?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2009, 02:05:22 PM »

Now go Royally Flush yourself down the toilet where your type belong. "Jews" like you are fuel to the fire of antisemitism.